Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just grabbed a pair of these JCrew leather boots for like $105 total (50% off + 15% email sign up code + 5% Chase Freedom for using PayPal)

Thursday Boots launched some sub-$400 leather jackets. Can't lie, I'm curious. :emoji_thinking:

Hit up Asos on Black Friday for some chinos and pants for an event. Much better than expected, also clutch because snow is on the forecast.
86A95CCF-8E2A-49D2-A221-B7B121B415F6.jpeg
7774CB85-E6C9-4056-B604-812DB1886E58.jpeg

Hey guys, long time no post. I'm looking for some helping trying to find a plaid shirt I saw recently. It was a red and black plaid shirt but it had larger buffalo checks throughout the torso and much smaller gingam checks on the sleeves. The entire thing was red and black, but I really loved the contrasting plaid patterns and I'm not sure where to look to find a similar shirt. Any ideas?

Wanted to bump and see if anyone might be able to help me out

What jeans y’all wearing, doEs anybody wear Levi’s anymore or nah? I need to buy new jeans last pair I bought was some GAP and American Eagle 2 years ago...put me on y’all

What jeans y’all wearing, doEs anybody wear Levi’s anymore or nah? I need to buy new jeans last pair I bought was some GAP and American Eagle 2 years ago...put me on y’all
Levi’s 502 the slimmest these days. Waiting for this athletic taper pair (541?) to arrive. And dickie’s.

I still rock Levi's. I messed with 511s for a bit, but I'm really interested in the 512s. I think they might be what I've been looking for.

Everlane has some good ones as well.

Selling a pair of tan CP Chelseas in a 8.5 if anyone wants a pair. Brand new. Sized down too much :frown:

Wearing some selvedge 511's right meow, but hate how crammed my junk is with the low rise. Only wearing them because I blew out the crotch on my other work jeans, which were just a pair of GAP with some stretch.

Actual "good" jeans, I wear John Elliott and most recently picked up a pair of Japan Blue Jeans. Wish more (cheaper) brands had button flies instead of zip tho.

I been on American Eagle Flex for the last year.

I stopped getting Levi's cause of their inconsistent as **** sizing.

Yeah, with levi’s sometimes the sizes are off. Love the pairs that I have, the slim taper in stretch are great. Just bought a few slim stretch pairs from jcrew on sale and they fit great.

Wearing some selvedge 511's right meow, but hate how crammed my junk is with the low rise. Only wearing them because I blew out the crotch on my other work jeans, which were just a pair of GAP with some stretch.

Actual "good" jeans, I wear John Elliott and most recently picked up a pair of Japan Blue Jeans. Wish more (cheaper) brands had button flies instead of zip tho.
i’m curious— why the preference on the button flies? that’s always been a nuisance for me with raw denim

i’m curious— why the preference on the button flies? that’s always been a nuisance for me with raw denim

I just prefer buttons. Once you wash denim and it shrinks, zip flies can tend to get wavy / not fit as well. Or sometimes the zip wont stay up at the top, or the zipper might even break. For raw denim, button fly fades are better looking (if you're worried about that).

Just googled it, and came across this quote:

In the words of the great Jerry Seinfeld (a button-fly devotee) “That is one place on my wardrobe I do not need sharp interlocking metal teeth.”

I still rock Levi's. I messed with 511s for a bit, but I'm really interested in the 512s. I think they might be what I've been looking for.

Everlane has some good ones as well.

all I used to wear were 511’s, but then I would have to take them to the tailor to get them tapered. Started buying the 512’s and I don't have to anymore.

If you get the 512’s and they’re not as fitted as you want them, just wash them in cold water and throw them in the dryer a few times

Back
Top Bottom