Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Feeling these. Any non designer alternatives that look similar?

Screenshot_20220825-163417_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220825-163429_Instagram~2.jpg

None. Idk if this is a hot take but linen feels like paper.
how hot does it get in belgium? it's necessary some places
i hate linen and only wear it at beach settings.
if yall could find a cotton/linen or wool/linen blend they are a nice compromise to looking like your clothes are made out of a paper bag all day.

how hot does it get in belgium? it's necessary some places
i hate linen and only wear it at beach settings.
if yall could find a cotton/linen or wool/linen blend they are a nice compromise to looking like your clothes are made out of a paper bag all day.
Up to 38°C, or up to 100°F. It's been real bad this year with constant heat waves of over 85°F, which we're not really used to.
Generally the summer temperature is more around 70°F.
Personally I just wear a light t-shirt when it's hot. I rarely wear shirts in the first place, usually just a t-shirt and blazer.

Can y'all recommend comfortable black dress shoes with minimal break in? Preferably $200 or less but will pay more for quality. My feet are not as forgiving as they used to be

For black dress shoes, I just like a simple cap-toe or wingtip. I don't spend much on dress shoes anymore so I just get whatever is on sale at nordstrom rack. Last expensive pair I bought were from meermin and love them. The sawft foot boys complain the leather is tough but the pair I bought were comfy.

For black dress shoes, I just like a simple cap-toe or wingtip. I don't spend much on dress shoes anymore so I just get whatever is on sale at nordstrom rack. Last expensive pair I bought were from meermin and love them. The sawft foot boys complain the leather is tough but the pair I bought were comfy.

I love Meermin shoes. Didn’t need break in time either. I wore them for the first time to a wedding and I remember everyone saying how their feet hurt and mine felt good.
At first I could barely get my foot in the shoe but the leather does stretch once you wear them making it easier to get them in the future

Do Meermins run true to size?

Definitely TTS, you might have a struggle getting your foot in the shoe at first, but the leather will stretch. I have a wide foot and I haven’t had a problem with anyone of their shoes and my pinky toe. I own 4 different pairs

Hope this helps

Idk how they do it but Saint Laurent's boots are some of the comfiest shoes I own. Zero break-in and I've walked in them for hours straight without even the slightest discomfort. I got a new pair recently with a 6cm heel and was kinda baffled that they were still incredibly comfy and didn't require any break-in whatsoever.
I assume their dress shoes would be similarly comfy, albeit very expensive.
You do need to size up quite a bit in their boots, at least I did. I'm normally a size 41.5 and had to size up to 43.

50% off the sale section at Packer - I just picked up two CDG Play sweatshirts

Back
Top Bottom