Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any big bois in here (pause and no shade)? Got a XXL Wool Cashmere Saks overcoat in Camel that I found and am trying to get rid of. Will pay for shipping too. PM me.

IMG_2717.jpeg

Do any of you know any good websites where I can purchase Fedoras?

Thank you.

IMG_3537.png

Does anyone know where I can get a lapel pin similar to smitty’s in this pic? Checked Etsy but they weren’t as large

In search of the perfect olive colored pants.

Going on safari next month

Not a lot of sizes left, but these look dope:

The whole site is currently 25% off for Black Friday, if anyone is looking for high quality tees / sweats / hoodies:

damn these bums at nordstrom canceled my order saying it’s sold out

SF10 for 10% off

Been in the market for black leather Michael’s on disco for a while but my larger foot size hard to come by

yall think a black suit with tie, whit dress shirt but without the jacket would work if i replace the jacket with this? i feel like if i wore it with the suit jacket it’ll get too hot. i don’t plan on taking this jacket off.

IMG_5758.jpeg

this is for a formal christmas party. suits aren’t mandatory but ppl are gonna dress up for sure

Man I this thread brings me back. With work from home and being married, my wardrobe is no where near what it was when I frequented this thread.

It's funny when you think about it.

As a kid and teenager you wanted logos prominently displayed on your clothes.

Now as an adult I don't want any logos. Just quality that lasts.

I walked into Burberry the other day. Wanted the shirt with the Burberry print inside the collar. Not only was the material complete trash, there was a fat logo on the chest.

It's funny when you think about it.

As a kid and teenager you wanted logos prominently displayed on your clothes.

Now as an adult I don't want any logos. Just quality that lasts.
To tell the truth the older you get (for some) the less you care about impressing other people. You still want to look good and have the same quality as an expensive item but you could care less about owning Jordan’s which you can only wear with a certain aesthetic. You start to leave that to the kids.

Back
Top Bottom