Dressing better

From the Buyer's Guide 2009 from Men.Style.com:
http://men.style.com/theu...s/buyers-guide-fall-2009 .

Some nice stuff that I wouldn't mind having (my picks):
0010h.jpg
0006h.jpg

0023h.jpg
0034h.jpg

0035h.jpg
0037h.jpg

0039h.jpg
0048h.jpg

0050h.jpg
0056h.jpg

0061h.jpg
0066h.jpg

0067h.jpg
0068h.jpg

0069h.jpg
0073h.jpg

0082h.jpg
0087h.jpg

I always associated tweed suits with early 20th century workers.

As for more things that will make you spend, Paul Smith has some nice items for Fall.
I don't want to post all the pics I want but I'll just share these two items I will be keeping my eye on.
jacj-412j-762-b-28200.jpg
jacj-412j-762-b-detailc-28198.jpg
jacj-412j-762-b-detaild-28199.jpg

jacj-336j-712-n-27963.jpg
jacj-336j-712-n-detaile-27961.jpg
jacj-336j-712-n-detailb-27958.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

As for more things that will make you spend, Paul Smith has some nice items for Fall.
I don't want to post all the pics I want but I'll just share these two items I will be keeping my eye on.
jacj-412j-762-b-28200.jpg
jacj-412j-762-b-detailc-28198.jpg
jacj-412j-762-b-detaild-28199.jpg

jacj-336j-712-n-27963.jpg
jacj-336j-712-n-detaile-27961.jpg
jacj-336j-712-n-detailb-27958.jpg

PLEASE INCLUDE PRICES AND PURCHASE LOCATIONS....

RFX, I think that last jacket needs more buttons.

yes, sarcasm....

Explain to me the Satorialist....does this guy take pics of random folks on the street, or are they just models? Ilike that dude's style in that pic...

Nildawg....i'm diggin the powder blue sport coat....not something I'd wear, but you pull it off well.

^^^ I think I detect your sarcasm there.
laugh.gif

But I do like the buttons, it just separates it from other jackets, well it is actually supposed to be a shirt.
laugh.gif

As for the Sartorialist, he just goes around town and take pictures of the styles he find interesting/likes.
No models or clothing brand advertising.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

<

PLEASE INCLUDE PRICES AND PURCHASE LOCATIONS....

Prices are both in EU at the moment since it's from the PS UK website.
It might be on the PS stores in the U.S. already but I am not sure yet.
The first one is $105 Euro and the second one is $155 Euro.

Can I go to a tailor and get the waist size of my jeans 2 inches smaller? Is that possible? If so how much would that cost me?

2" might be a bit too much, it will drastically change the look of your jeans if that much taken out.
The most I would suggest is 1" and even that is pushing it.
Around my area, that work would cost around $8-$15.

RL Polo
Did you take one look and automatically know like I did?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
That's how you know you do too much shopping/browsing. I never even seen that pic before.

^^^
laugh.gif

Pretty much.

I'm with you, I browse the net too much for stuff to buy.
I just found these nice Theory Jacket and I am tempted.
979687_fpx.tif

Now the decision is between that one or this Richard Chai peacoat since they are the same price.
0073h.jpg

The Theory is $500+ and on pre-order at Bloomingdales.com.
The Richard Chai is also $500+ and available at Saks.

The Theory is $500+ and on pre-order at Bloomingdales.com.
The Richard Chai is also $500+ and available at Saks.

That Theory Jacket
pimp.gif

That Theory Price
eyes.gif

LOL...I need to get some cake...asap...

u kno your stuff rfx
pimp.gif
....you think varsity jackets (ie letterman look)will be in this winter?...Im trying to find a couple where should i look?

Those two are very versatile. It could workw ith jeans, chinos or slacks.
It can be casual or dressed up, although the loafers are on a more casual side.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

u kno your stuff rfx
pimp.gif
....you think varsity jackets (ie letterman look) will be in this winter?...Im trying to find a couple where should i look?

I am not sure, it is a retro article of clothing that are usually big and oversized but are being converted into slimmer proportions... so it may be.
I like this jacket right here (pic found on SF). The particular varsity jacket is slim and works both in casual and semi-casual occasions.
The overall fit of the jacket is just great.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Need some opinions on these shoes. I picked them up a few months back and I have just been wearing them with chocolate brown cotton slacks, but I was wondering what else you guys think would go well with them. I was thinking some light gray pants, but I'm unsure. They're not really like white bucks (of course a different type sole/shoe), but depending on what colour the pants are, the shoes can look white or very light brown.

Pic
143dieb.jpg

nerd.gif
anyone?

To be honest, loafers such as this one never caught my attention. These, however, speak to me. They are calling my name.
smh.gif
I've been spending waayyy toomuch money, but once you have a few quality items, the spending should ease. Speaking of ease, that's easier said than done.

0069h.jpg

For sneakers with Khakis Vans or Chucks?

I am leaning towards chucks, but input is always appreciated. Low top chucks btw. (both vans and chucks are black)

Back
Top Bottom