Dressing better

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm with you, I browse the net too much for stuff to buy.
I just found these nice Theory Jacket and I am tempted.
979687_fpx.tif

Now the decision is between that one or this Richard Chai peacoat since they are the same price.
0073h.jpg
Both of them are nice but I know I can't be the only one that looks at the second one like its one of those convertible coats?.

Crying did dude switch names cause dude is no longer a registered member?
yeah he changed his name slightly. it's now m3trosexualo

I really like these..

0087h.jpg

I've been wearing a lot of nikes and Vans lately for the simple fact i have waayy too many sneakers, and I need to put them to some use or just cut down to10 pairs.. I also have summer classes everyday so i am too lazy to wake up early enough to find a decent outfit.
ohwell.gif

do you guys know what suite will work best with a red tie, im stuck wearing one for my cousins wedding and i REALLY hate red any suggestions?

i believe a dark blue suit with a white button up inside idk i can be wrong

rfx-hit em with that knowledge

i was thinking of doing something like this
00003f.jpg

but i think its a darker red which make me even more angry (no pun intended )

You don't really need to match the suit to the tie.
But if it is a wedding and you are part of the event, as a grooms men or an usher, it is one of the very few chances you have to wear a black suit.
I am assuming that you are part of the events since he did ask you to wear a certain color, which will probably match other men involved in the event as well.
So worry about the fit of the suit and and if you want to stand out, wear a pocket square.

Anyone know a site where i can get gingham long/short sleeve button ups for $30-$50? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by RFX45

You don't really need to match the suit to the tie.
But if it is a wedding and you are part of the event, as a grooms men or an usher, it is one of the very few chances you have to wear a black suit.
I am assuming that you are part of the events since he did ask you to wear a certain color, which will probably match other men involved in the event as well.
So worry about the fit of the suit and and if you want to stand out, wear a pocket square.
lol yah already knew all that no colored suits here, def going with black just dont know how to really pull off the shirt/tie combo i really likewhat that guy has in the GQ pic i posted but im pretty sure its gonna be a !%%%# to find those colors. I guess im stuck with the ugly color :/

A white shirt is always a safe bet. A black suit or tux always looks good with a white shirt.
It's kind of funny though that they told you that you have to wear a red tie but the shirt is up to you?
Wouldn't they want every particpants to be wearing the same color suit, shirt, shoes and tie?
That just got me curious as it seems unusual.

364705-121.jpg

These Chukkas are supposedly releasing by Jordan Brand this year ...
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]They're weak as hell though ... LOL .[/color]

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

364705-121.jpg

These Chukkas are supposedly releasing by Jordan Brand this year ...
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]They're weak as hell though ... LOL .[/color]

them shoes is gobbage....straight basura

The concept on the Jordans aren't bad, but the execution killed it.
If the midsole were thinner and the shoe were less bulky and wide, it might have looked ok.
I mean is it simple, clean without too much color thrown together but overall, it will look huge on anyone's feet.

Can someone shed some info on book bags?... the single strap ones that you put verticaly accross your chest.

these jackets look really nice...could you please give me a link to this seller i cant find him myself on ebay thanks in advance

Originally Posted by frenchswagg

these jackets look really nice...could you please give me a link to this seller i cant find him myself on ebay thanks in advance
Here you go Homey. http://myworld.ebay.com/m3trosexualo/

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

THX A LOT ! dat was quick
laugh.gif
i'm at home bored out my mind.
aight thx again but godamn they dont have any L or XL !!!!!!!! i'm sure they dont only have 5ft tall men in south korea !!!!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

THX A LOT ! dat was quick
laugh.gif
i'm at home bored out my mind.
aight thx again but godamn they dont have any L or XL !!!!!!!! i'm sure they dont only have 5ft tall men in south korea !!!!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
word. i was mad pissed when i asked them and they said they don't make XL. i was like damn you asian men and your height.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom