Dressing better

For the guys who get shirts tailored, for the most part do you just have it taken in at the sides, have it darted, both, or other?

Originally Posted by SFN 155

For the guys who get shirts tailored, for the most part do you just have it taken in at the sides, have it darted, both, or other?
I just get the width taken in. The shirts I buy already fit well around the arms, as far as width and length go. You don't want it too tightaround the arms too BTW because unlike t shirts, the material doesn't stretch.

I like this .

2vd45yg.jpg

Have yall seen the Wolverine fall collection? looks extremely nice.
I will probably get the Black 1000 Mile boots whenever I decide on getting another pair of boots.
wolverine-1000-mile-boot.jpg

here's a link to some of the other ones. The Gentlemen ones are mad nice too
http://www.wolverine1000mile.com/

Wj4, no offense, I think you're kinda skinny, like turnoff skinny, like if a girl gave you a hug, she would feel bones. And I know changing weight willcompletely change a wardrobe closet.

It's almost like you're emotionally attached to some pieces of clothing in the closet. I know I am. I'm just sayin.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Wj4, no offense, I think you're kinda skinny, like turnoff skinny, like if a girl gave you a hug, she would feel bones. And I know changing weight will completely change a wardrobe closet.

It's almost like you're emotionally attached to some pieces of clothing in the closet. I know I am. I'm just sayin.
laugh.gif
So from this thread...according to you I'm have a Lindsay Lohan frame and Niidawg looks like he's 40 with his glasses....nice.

I'm 5'10''...153 lbs at 12 % body fat. The body I'm going for is the David Beckham/Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Both guys are around 6'at 155-160 lbs, and I'm guessing around 7-8% body fat. I have a ways to go in the gym, but I'm not like Bale in The Machinist or anything.

I finally finished looking over the last pages of this month's GQ and that's where RFX got the pix from. The mags have explanations of each case too. The fit that Produccion posted is of a newly graduate student..looking mighty sharp too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

nvm finally decided on the pair I want.
just ordered these

LL Bean Katahdin boots

Great choice on the boots. You won't regret it.
Those Wolverine's looks nice but I heard they are horrible quality. Supposedly it is made in the U.S. but not many are sure.
They are also pretty expensive too, around $250+ and very limited from what I heard.
Not mine but some real life pics.

Generra at GILT today.
Ordered these sweatshirt jacket in navy (lest) for $58, not bad.
untitl35.jpg

Anyone know of a shoe similar to this Common Project? I like the sole and the color but either a black or brown would work. I don't think Common Projectsmakes a shoe in a US 13 plus the price is up there, so I need some help.
1894120097413155913223146_L.jpg

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Anyone know of a shoe similar to this Common Project? I like the sole and the color but either a black or brown would work. I don't think Common Projects makes a shoe in a US 13 plus the price is up there, so I need some help.
1894120097413155913223146_L.jpg

Those are pretty common. Their usually called oxfords. Shouldn't be hard to find.

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

00004f.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I need a fit like this[/color]
pimp.gif
Is that a mouse in homeboys hand?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea
laugh.gif
(he was interviewing for an IT job) I was reading the mag, andthis was the fit that caught my eye the most for my situation. I liked pretty much all the fits, but where I'm working now a suit is not needed.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by RFX45

Something to keep an eye out for, the double breasted jacket on the pic is $99 at H&M this fall.

I like this jacket too. (no info other than it is made by H&M)

More for H&M Fall.
hmcampaign3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's a few items there I would cop...

I just picked up a black version of this sweater today.....
34 bucks

gilt is kinda weak this week. only thing I'm looking forward to is Alexander McQueen, prices will still probably be mad expensive though

GILT is having a "Fall Forward" sale tomorrow, which has a good chance of being a good source for some interesting pieces.

We're manning up with this huge sale featuring styles from eight different big-name designers. Jack Spade's waxwear and canvas messenger bags keep the style without giving up on functionality. Expertly tailored dress shirts from Hyden Yoo have shorter cuts for seamless transitions between the office and a night out. Paul Smith brings his special brand of British wit to sunglasses, and Parke & Ronen are holding on to the last days of summer with their edgy line of retro, perfectly tailored swim trunks.
I am looking forward to maybe pick up a Jack Spade bag or maybe another jacket?
Corpus tomorrow could also have some nice finds for the Fall, I'm somewhat looking forward to Y-3 for friday as well.

Yeah, Hyden Yoo could be a good source for slim shirts and chinos/pants.
Wortha peak tomorrow morning.

On a side note, Gilt already shipped my Generra order today.
Probably the fastest they have ever shipped in my experience.

e6326ad45b9f53d223ef0fba1321f053b7e4d01d.jpg

These are so damn nice... But retailed at $490
eyes.gif

Does anyone know any other brands that may carry this? Please reply or give me a PM, I need these. Thanks.

Got in my Kenneth Cole skinny tie bar last night. $32 well spent. Might pick up another one in a different color.
l_760e3610bbd84dd38af26a154fde4562.jpg

Back
Top Bottom