Dressing better

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Wearing these straight fit tailored khakis from GAP at work right now and have gotten a few compliments. These things fit amazing and come in some good colors. Never thought I'd buy anything from GAP but I bought five different colors of these pants and four dress shirts from GAP too. Got it all for $300 flat with promotions and 25% off for signing up for a GAP card Will post pics later.
Here's a pic I snapped real quick. I just hope that these hold up after some washes because they are not dry clean.

n51p4p.jpg

Wearing these straight fit tailored khakis from GAP at work right now and have gotten a few compliments. These things fit amazing and come in some good colors. Never thought I'd buy anything from GAP but I bought five different colors of these pants and four dress shirts from GAP too. Got it all for $300 flat with promotions and 25% off for signing up for a GAP card Will post pics later.
Here's a pic I snapped real quick. I just hope that these hold up after some washes because they are not dry clean.

n51p4p.jpg
I picked up the slim fit tailored myself; they do fit pretty nice, i agree.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

They run .5 size big...and I'm about to cop a few pairs...lol

only full sizes? if i'm a 10...should i go with a 9? at that price i may buy all three, lol.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

Went to the Met to catch that Alexander McQueen exhibit, what a beautiful mind.

any idea how long that exhibit is going to last? That's something I really want the check out when i go

Until the end of July. I was skeptical at first, but it is probably the most amazing exhibit I've ever seen at the Met.
pimp.gif

def checking it out.

i picked up two slim fit tailored slacks (black and khaki) as well 2 for $70 at the gap. also i wanna cop some regular slim fit khakis from them and they have a promotion where if you donate some old clothes, you get 30% off

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by ksteezy

They run .5 size big...and I'm about to cop a few pairs...lol

only full sizes? if i'm a 10...should i go with a 9? at that price i may buy all three, lol.

-waystinthyme
Ksteezy can confirm my advice, but I would go with the 9. I usually wear an 11 and I have wide feet and ordered a 10. Just go into the store to make the order.

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by niidawg3

this is a REALLY nice casual fit Ty ... surprised it didn't get any love yet. 
If those are Chino's were did you cop from. My faithful spot J Crew Chino's are WAY TOO short for my height

Bump about the chinos...and where is the top from?
pimp.gif
Bump, wondering as well. The top is straight sick, and I'm liking the buttons on the left shoulder.

Originally Posted by sStutter

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by niidawg3

this is a REALLY nice casual fit Ty ... surprised it didn't get any love yet. 
If those are Chino's were did you cop from. My faithful spot J Crew Chino's are WAY TOO short for my height

Bump about the chinos...and where is the top from?
pimp.gif
Bump, wondering as well. The top is straight sick, and I'm liking the buttons on the left shoulder.

Link to the top --> http://canvas.landsend.co...-_-Sweaters&origin=index

Can I wear a black suit and black tie to a wedding? I'd like to wear my Hugo Boss suit but don't know if I will look like one of the groomsmen if I do.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Can I wear a black suit and black tie to a wedding? I'd like to wear my Hugo Boss suit but don't know if I will look like one of the groomsmen if I do.
My thoughts, Nii would have a better answer, but where and when is the wedding?  How close are you to the couple?  Are you aware of what the groom or groomsmen are wearing?

I've done it but it was a good friend, evening wedding in the early fall and formal.  I was asked her what her husband and the groomsmen were wearing and it was good.

Man, those Spring Courts look great in navy.

J. Crew doesn't have half sizes though.

What size should I get if I wear an 11 in Jack Purcells?

Can someone tell me the key difference between mocs,and loafers?? and whats the rules with wearing them? im seeing loafers and bermudas are clutch...but whats the case with khaki and denim?

Yo,m interview at starbucks, what do I wear? lol.

I've never been on an interview and I was thinking on just putting on some navy blue chinos, a heather gray polo and some boat shoes?

Yeah just realized is only full sizes in the SpringCourts, in that case I feel confident telling you guys to size down a full size, I'm an 8 and a pair of SC's size 8 fit me like a 9, then again I wear them without socks.

Anybody know how the TM.Lewin casual shirts fit?

Looking to stock up on the 5 for $160. Looking for something to wear untucked for the summer. Anybody know if they fit slim or loose? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Il

Anyone know what shirt this be and what kicks to match with it?

tumblr_llmq7vHUos1qb596fo1_500.jpg
Almost certain its GAP. I have thats very similar to or is that exact shirt from GAP.
Beeswax Clarks DB look very nice with that shirt and khakis.

n51p4p.jpg

I'd suggest you tailor the pants at the bottom to have a bit less break. 
Then find a more slim-shirt. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Il

Anyone know what shirt this be and what kicks to match with it?

tumblr_llmq7vHUos1qb596fo1_500.jpg
Almost certain its GAP. I have thats very similar to or is that exact shirt from GAP.
Beeswax Clarks DB look very nice with that shirt and khakis.

It can also be the red chambray from Jcrew, not sure though since icant see the collar, it can also be from H&M as they have a similar shirt I bought the other day.If that's the Jcrew shirt, this is the same exact shirt in blue, a bit pricey but a very versatile and nice button up, anyways what's the rule on rolling up your chinos??...is there a specific height you shouldn't pass?

5753763188_fb5365e5b8_b.jpg

5753219353_f250cf1e51_b.jpg

Yo..........
What do you guys do for a living. Off Topic
but some of this clothes is expensive... help me out here..
what do you guys do for this?

Most of us in here are students...you don't have to spend a lot of money to look nice, I think it all just depends on how it fits you

i need some cheap decent places to shop at I love j.crew but i can't be spending 75 bucks for a long sleeve all the time 

Back
Top Bottom