Picked this up for the winter. Love this jacket. Hoody comes off too

IROHE.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Info on this plz
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

hautelook has some nice Monarchy outerwear today.
87546.jpg
87488.jpg
88006.jpg
87555.jpg
87548.jpg

You cna probably sign up on your own but again, if you want to be extra nice, use my referral link: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/PaulS1012624 .
icon_good.gif

I checked it out and it's POLYESTER galore
sick.gif
I don't know on howthey're charging for something that's 60% Polyester @ $300 reg. price *refer to the 1st coat

Nice designs, crap material.

BTW, to those Canadians who would like to purchase on Hautelook: They offering a flat rate of $10.xx for shipping now + 18% of the subtotal (I think) to coverthe duties and taxes - better than getting smacked with a 20-30% duties/taxes rate.

Damn, WJ4's cleaning up BR. I'm with you though, I can't wait for cooler weather. I can't believe we are still getting 90 degree weather.

Last night...

H&M shirt - Ferragamo belt - 511 trousers - PS boot - IWC Portuguese watch

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Nice thread.
SMH at my son.
laugh.gif

RFX-yeah man, I think my BR card is going to be around $700-900 this month.
laugh.gif
Going to use the last 40% off this Wed. to get the Chukkas I bought, but inbrown. I looked up close today and the brown is mildly distressed already.

The reason why I like BR so much is that they always give perks, unlike J. Crew.
laugh.gif
Always 25% off for this, 40% off for that, $40 off $100, etc.

For the 40% off at BR, can i just walk in and get the 40% off? or do i have to have a BR credit card?

Originally Posted by Bhupy

For the 40% off at BR, can i just walk in and get the 40% off? or do i have to have a BR credit card?
You need to go a day or two before because if you go on that Wednesday, they won't give it to you as they throw out the coupons the nightbefore or the day before. It doesn't matter how you pay. It's 40% off one full price item.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Nice thread.
SMH at my son.
laugh.gif

RFX-yeah man, I think my BR card is going to be around $700-900 this month.
laugh.gif
Going to use the last 40% off this Wed. to get the Chukkas I bought, but in brown. I looked up close today and the brown is mildly distressed already.

The reason why I like BR so much is that they always give perks, unlike J. Crew.
laugh.gif
Always 25% off for this, 40% off for that, $40 off $100, etc.

Pics of the Chukkas?

So how exactly do you get this 40% off? Do they give you a little coupon card after a purchase? I got a 30% off Levi's card (valued for 2 more days Ibelieve) after purchasing two jeans.

I posted the Chukkas back when I got them last Wednesday. I'm sure it's within the last 5 pages. I also put up a link to a picture of the outfit I worewith the Chukkas on Thursday.

Yes, you go and just say something like "Can I get the coupon for the 40% off item on Wed?" It's been ongoing this whole month so this up comingWed. will be the last one. Or you can say "Can I get another copy of the 40% off because I lost mine"...to play it safe.
laugh.gif

i was wondering what kind of hats do you guys rock? beanies? Im starting to get over fitteds, and my hair isn't always on point lol. Also, I was wonderingwhere I could get a nice messenger bag taht isn't too expensive.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

where can I find black LEATHER chukka boots for under 150?

i havent had any luck so far
Read the post I posted, it's right above you.
laugh.gif
It retails for $150. If you get it with 40% off, it comes out to be less than $100taxed.

^

5 pages my $#&
laugh.gif

I looked back 10 I coudnt find it.
nerd.gif

They dont have em on the webstore either, but its all good. I'll check out BR anyways. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT:

3211_4665_203.jpg

Not bad looking, American Eagle as well. I havent been to an AE that has a decent collection of shoes yet though. Anyone know of one in the NYC area?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

5 pages my $#&
laugh.gif

I looked back 10 I coudnt find it.
nerd.gif

They dont have em on the webstore either, but its all good. I'll check out BR anyways. Thanks for the heads up.
Read 3 posts above, man...posted up the link to pix.
laugh.gif
Yea it's weird..they don't have it on the website. The sizing is comparableto Clark DB's. But they will take breaking in, unlike the DB's. First time wearing them might not be the most comfy.

Boy the thread sure grows in a week span. I thought for sure it would be within 5 pages.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

edit...

wj4 are those chukka boots available at all BRs? I didnt see them online
I saw the black one at the 4-5 BR's I frequent visit locally. The brown colorway...I saw only at 2 BR's.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

What kind of spectacles are you four eyed gentleman rocking
I have these right now, but they are on like there last leg...b-ball ftl
eyes.gif

DG-5031-eyeglasses-01.jpg

But these are CALLING me....
devil.gif

gucci-1608-eyeglasses-0X3T.jpg

I want to accumulate a little rotation since I wear glasses everyday...

I want to accumulate a little rotation since I wear glasses everyday...

Don't do it, man..unless you really have money to blow. It would be better just to get a new pair yearly since I'm sure your vision willnot be the same after 1 year.

Over the summer, I bought 3 pairs of glasses to keep in rotation. Even with my insurance, I shelled out about a grand (transitional lenses aren't cheap). I thought how stupid that was and returned two of them.

For the last 2 years I've just been rocking black rectangular frames.
laugh.gif
Have a Prada one now, Gucci and Armani joints are retired. I'd go withcontacts 24/7 if I weren't lazy to put them on every day.

From my experience its best to have one really good pair of everyday frames and at least two cheapo back-ups. I once ended breaking three pairs of glasses oneday after another so I learned that lesson the hard way.

If I had the cash I'd buy a pair of Moscot Danees

med_dannee_blk_clr_side_3161.jpg

Back
Top Bottom