Dressing better

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by Jehul

Saw these fits on another website and immediately thought of NT...

pimp.gif
What website can I find his outfits?
why? i thought you were a girl......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Hey guys, haven't stopped in here in a minute and
laugh.gif
at the bickering.

Anyway, I'm going to NYC tomorrow. I plan to stop by a few spots but my main goal is to hit up UNIQLO since we don't have one of those over here in California. Also looking to check out Nom de Guerre. Any other places you think I might want to check out?
topshop

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=12555&catalogId=17551

also on broadway

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by enyceking

info on these desert boots???
nerd.gif

adidas x ransom?
just a guess

Not sure about what brand his are, but Opening Ceremony had desert style boots like that in a bit darker blue last season, and I believe they are going to havethem in a blue similar to those in the picture coming up so check them out.

RFX--anywhere to purchase the buttoned jacket from the Las Vegas pics? Have never heard of Genera...googled and didn't find much.

lhztj.jpg

Can anyone help me out and could you guys check to see if your H & M carries this color of the Shawl Cardigan?

I'm a size M-L, not sure how their cardigans are, that'll be a big help & let me know whats the price on them

It's pretty hard to take good pictures when you're by yourself. It can take forever playing with the position of the tripod. This is why I only takepix when my mom is home.
laugh.gif

A tip for the dudes out there who tailor their clothes...if you want to take the width in on the sleeves, do it at the same time as you take in the width ofthe shirt itself. The cost will be significantly less.

picked up a very nice earnest sewn denim jacket this week, men's health had a spread that was really convincing about them. it is NEVER getting worn withjeans.

and yes, taking pictures can be difficult.

Do any of you guys know where I could find an American version of this? or something pretty similar? They only have up to a size M on ebay from Asia and Ican't fit that (hopefully something not to pricey)
3029lxl.jpg

Thanks for the Topman suggestion, will check that out.

Any other suggestions for NYC? If ya'll have food spots, shoot them my way too
laugh.gif

I have a black peacoat that needs washed...how should i go about doing so? Take it to the cleaners or just do it myself?

RFX I think they want some flamboyant poses from you. Gotta be able to show you can work it and look fierce for the camera!!! LOL (flips wrist)

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I have a black peacoat that needs washed...how should i go about doing so? Take it to the cleaners or just do it myself?
I just take it to the dry cleaner. Seems easier and less chance of messing it up

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I just take it to the dry cleaner. Seems easier and less chance of messing it up

+1 ... i second taking it to the dry cleaners. i have messed up a couple things just trying to skip on the cleaners.
mad.gif

lol cats is giving rfx modeling advice now?
laugh.gif
dude supplies 75% of theinfo in this thread let him live smh at telling another man to own his look and how to work a pose
roll.gif

fits of the week:

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Today:

Halloween Weekend:
The Blur:

United Colors of Benneton:

After its all over:

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

laugh.gif
dude supplies 75% of the info in this thread let him live smh at telling another man to own his look and how to work a pose
roll.gif

obviously my comments have been taken out of context and being used as ammo on either side of the aisle. in no way did i say he was supposed to strike a pose,or act fruity in his pictures. i mean, part of "dressing better" is not only knowing what to buy, but how to wear what you buy ... its not aboutstriking no fruity poses. heck the whole concept of male fashion is precipitated on having an edginess around your fit ... looking well put together, but notlike a female ... a little scruffiness to the entire ensemble, so why would i advice someone to look like a female or strike a pose? thats just stupid to thinkthat is what i meant.

okay - maybe this will make it clearer ... i think RFX can do a better job combining the various elements of clothes he has. his combinations are too similarin color, texture and pattern that they look lifeless. does that make more sense to you?!?!

and we can all do better as part of dressing better ... else we wont be on this thread. the first person to think they have "mastered" the art ofdressing is the one who is probably walking around looking like a douche. look back pages ... i've received numerous pieces of advice, criticisms etc onhere. i havent gotten worked up about it ... but rather figured out which i can apply ... and which is just impractical for my wardrobe, profession or style.

sheeesh!!! so we cant give constructive criticism on a fashion thread because he provides all the info? F outta here with that +%#. if you and others, cannotunderstand that, then i wont bother explaining myself. any further.

oh well ... this is the interwebz ... what to expect...

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

laugh.gif
dude supplies 75% of the info in this thread let him live smh at telling another man to own his look and how to work a pose
roll.gif

obviously my comments have been taken out of context and being used as ammo on either side of the aisle. in no way did i say he was supposed to strike a pose, or act fruity in his pictures. i mean, part of "dressing better" is not only knowing what to buy, but how to wear what you buy ... its not about striking no fruity poses. heck the whole concept of male fashion is precipitated on having an edginess around your fit ... looking well put together, but not like a female ... a little scruffiness to the entire ensemble, so why would i advice someone to look like a female or strike a pose? thats just stupid to think that is what i meant.

okay - maybe this will make it clearer ... i think RFX can do a better job combining the various elements of clothes he has. his combinations are too similar in color, texture and pattern that they look lifeless. does that make more sense to you?!?!

and we can all do better as part of dressing better ... else we wont be on this thread. the first person to think they have "mastered" the art of dressing is the one who is probably walking around looking like a douche. look back pages ... i've received numerous pieces of advice, criticisms etc on here. i havent gotten worked up about it ... but rather figured out which i can apply ... and which is just impractical for my wardrobe, profession or style.

sheeesh!!! so we cant give constructive criticism on a fashion thread because he provides all the info? F outta here with that +%#. if you and others, cannot understand that, then i wont bother explaining myself. any further.

oh well ... this is the interwebz ... what to expect...
^ Agreed with everything in that post.

With that said, Niidawg you really to channel more ferocity into those pics. You're a tiger! Show us some attitude.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

^ Agreed with everything in that post.

With that said, Niidawg you really to channel more ferocity into those pics. You're a tiger! Show us some attitude.

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
... i shouldnt even have started this s-storm!!

Back
Top Bottom