Dressing better

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

can we post more dress but casual shoes
we've covered damn near every style/shape/brand of shoes in this thread....unfortunately u gotta go searching

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Going to order another suit today and I need some suggestions:

Which one is more versatile: Charcoal or Navy? I'm leaning towards Charcoal.

I'd appreciate your comments before 10 EST.
i'd go for charcoal.

Y'all slim dudes have it so good when it comes to clothes.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by wj4

Gorgeous day today in SoCal, weather is in the low 80s.  Went to get food and then shop with mom.  Shirt is by NSF in baby blue and white gingham, pants are Levi's 511, shoes are JP's.

are those the race arounds?
Yep.  I only wish they make them in more colorways.  I like these a lot more than the regular JPs.

Thanks for the good words everyone. Another awesome day in SD.

Here's what I wore today then changed to play some cricket.

Some details

rsdplaya, in the first pic, I'm wearing the 512s. Hope that picture is good for you.

mhmmmmm....

copped a few shirts from h&m and the jacket thanks to RFX. (thanks again)

love it... not to thick to have me sweating...

quality is eh though I already seen a few threads coming out.

as for the previous comment about shoes... i feel the same way. i just copped a pair of clarks though and i plan on unloading a part of my shoe collection this week...

bad habit

This thread is busy today.

Picked up some Levis 511 trousers from Macys. 511s were on sale for $39.99 and then with the 25% off from this weekends Mens Sale, it went down to $29.99. Can't complain.
2e56q8y.jpg

I also picked up Levis' slim cargos, it's not 511 slim but not bad. I got a size 29 and the waist is at least 2-3 sizes too big.
I was going to pass but for $30 I'll try and make it work into my wardrobe. If I can't, I can always return them.
laugh.gif

25kobol.jpg

Order done on Indochino:

1 X Essential Charcoal Suit
1 X Deep Apple Red Striped Shirt
1 X Four dot Purple tie

Damage: $261.75

Can't wait to what they come up with. I'll re-measure myself tomorrow since you can still change your measurements until they put the status as "Sent to tailor".

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Order done on Indochino:

1 X Essential Charcoal Suit
1 X Deep Apple Red Striped Shirt
1 X Four dot Purple tie

Damage: $261.75

Can't wait to what they come up with. I'll re-measure myself tomorrow since you can still change your measurements until they put the status as "Sent to tailor".
wow, that's actually a GREAT deal!!!!  assuming of course you measured correctly!

i wonder if you could just go to saks or nordstrom and act like you wanna buy a suit just to have them measure you properly...

Originally Posted by RFX45

25kobol.jpg

i'm pretty opened minded when it comes to people's taste/choice in clothing but those cargo pants are horrendous.  return those immediately.  
even at $30, that's $30 too much.

yea i wouldn't rock the cargo jeans, but that's what is great about fashion...to each his own, anybody can truly pull off any look with a little confidence.

Back
Top Bottom