Dressing better

I got the trousers. The local UO has 3 different colors, khaki, dark blue, and white. I had bought the khaki and dark blue already last week. They're for the Spring I believe since the material is twill and is relatively lightweight. I don't think I can pull off white jeans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I kind of want this faded british khaki 511s too.
embarassed.gif

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3881977&cp=3146842.3146844.3146854.3691990.3146853
eek.gif

that's all i'm sayin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 It's one of those things that you kind of want but most likely will never buy or own. Does that make sense?
oh my goodness yes, been there done that, a LOT!

btw rfx, what size jacket/blazer do you wear?

Originally Posted by wj4

http://www.urbanoutfitter...SEARCH+RESULTS&color=010

I got those. The local UO has all colors except gray and I got all they had.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I think that is also the silver birch, they just changed the name. You can see the grey one is actually the revolver color and the one they call khaki is the cimarron colorway in the Levis website. 
I think I'm all set with a set of pants for the spring/summer. I got about ~10 pairs of 511 trousers now.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I kind of want this faded british khaki 511s too.
embarassed.gif

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3881977&cp=3146842.3146844.3146854.3691990.3146853
eek.gif

that's all i'm sayin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 It's one of those things that you kind of want but most likely will never buy or own. Does that make sense?
oh my goodness yes, been there done that, a LOT!

btw rfx, what size jacket/blazer do you wear?

Usually xs-s, depending on the brand. With H&M blazers, a 34 fits me well. Some size smalls in Zara fits me well too but some are a bit big for my liking. That beige jacket I wore tonight is from H&M and it's a size small.

Originally Posted by sStutter

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Meetings galore Tuesday - No outside shots today since i had to be in so goddam early:
The two pockets vs. one pocket layout of the jacket is interesting. It's the first time I've seen it, and I like the unbalanced look. Are both pockets on the right side functional? Is there a specific name for that look?

In other news, Nii, what's good with a summer internship at CNN?
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
The extra pocket is called a ticket pocket, and usually they are functional

been waiting for this thread to pop up. just picked up this vest at nordstroms. i've never worn a vest before, usually stick to button ups, polos and shirts when i go out. any advice on how to wear this? or should i just take it back before i fall flat on my face?

not sure if i like the way it looks on this guy...

CAUL-MO7_V1.jpg

Originally Posted by rcdp

Meetings galore Tuesday - No outside shots today since i had to be in so goddam early:
The two pockets vs. one pocket layout of the jacket is interesting. It's the first time I've seen it, and I like the unbalanced look. Are both pockets on the right side functional? Is there a specific name for that look?

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
The extra pocket is called a ticket pocket, and usually they are functional

This.

anyone else feel like rfx is falling off
frown.gif
...staylurkin,bruce lee, and nidawg are pretty much killing it as of late
pimp.gif
(no bono)
ohwell.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
check my response to Grimm ... let me know via PM if you see anything on the website that aligns to your skillset.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

i think nobody in here can top nil's suit (and layering) game. damn.

thanks - hopefully i can improve my "casual" game too. i just dont get to dress down enough (fridays) at work, but hopefully with summer coming up, i can show some versatility  ... lol.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

forget the clothes, I just want wj4's crib. It looks like i could host parties every weekend in it.
laugh.gif
  Some of the neighbors do just that, which makes parking a bia.  Prices dropped to the low $400,000 though...so if you wanna move in, neighbor. 
laugh.gif

retroflashbacks - great info.  I forgot to post that.  I saw some today, nice red/navy ones.
with the exchange right now + high property tax in toronto = family meeting @ 9pm.

eek.gif
 Now this is a beauty! $450 though but it is Alden so it's awesome!
The new Leather Soul Exclusive Alden boot, Grant Captoe Flex Boot.
gc1.jpg
gc2.jpg
gc3.jpg
gc4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom