Dressing better

Originally Posted by 23k1cks23

hey fellows, looking for something similar to this, but i live in canada and don't want to deal with shipping buying online.

either:

http://www.rugby.com/shop...oryId=3896855&cp=3138868

or

http://www.rugby.com/shop...oryId=3896855&cp=3138868

something along those lines, doesn't have to be those exact colors or anything, but that style is what i'm looking for. something cheap would suffice as brand name doesn't matter too much for me on this item. been to banana republic, gap, h&m, old navy and a few other random stores today at the mall and couldn't find anything. any other suggestions ?

what you're looking for is a "D ring belt"

why not go online? there's enough deals for us Canadians online.

damnthosejays, where at do you suggest ? i just didn't want to wait the extra days of waiting for it to get here if i can find it in store locally.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

what shoes would u recommend wearing with a black and white checkered shirt and some levi's?

You can wear anything.  A shoe with some color will add some brightness to the fit.
i like the idea of this. Maybe some all purple blazers?

So I finally bought that pair of Dior jeans I had said a few weeks ago would be my next denim purchase. I love the simplicity and reputation. A few pics from the SF b/s thread. I'm not sure if I got a deal though paying $250. I've never seen a pair go for less at retail.

img1799.jpg

img1793x.jpg

img1798n.jpg

img1804d.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

look like h&ms.

Thought the same thing.. $250 I believe is a fair price.. I think Dior denim range anywhere from $300-$800 retail, with the raw 19 cm being the cheapest

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

So I finally bought that pair of Dior jeans I had said a few weeks ago would be my next denim purchase. I love the simplicity and reputation. A few pics from the SF b/s thread. I'm not sure if I got a deal though paying $250. I've never seen a pair go for less at retail.

pimp.gif
good move...only jeans i wear..$250 for a brand new pair of raw's is a good deal they retail for 3. There diff washes can go up to $750ish.

Y'all might wanna check out H&M. Was there yesterday and saw a bunch of great pieces. Tons of nice button-ups(short and long sleeve), blazers, and shorts. Picked up a purple plaid short-sleeve button up and I plan on going back within the next couple of days to pick up some more.

These have a 38" inseam, and I'm 6' philly5fan.

Crumbs, as I've seen mentioned here, SF is the way to go for those. Always some nice steals.

smh.gif

Can't find the Gap Barracuda jacket in XL. For the price on the website I would've grabbed the Indigo and the Tan
smh.gif

Only XXL
smh.gif

So glad i copped in both colors.

Call around though, there are still a number of Gaps that have some sizes in both in socal. They can do a item lookup too. Only thing is the price will probably be higher than what's on the site

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

These have a 38" inseam, and I'm 6' philly5fan.

Crumbs, as I've seen mentioned here, SF is the way to go for those. Always some nice steals.

I'm gonna have to scope the B/S forum then... That seems like a good deal to me although I haven't looked into prices too much.  Definitely my next pair of jeans.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I get so lazy when its hot, I just throw on the first thing I see.

And IMO it's better cause other times it seems as if you try to hard, but thats me. Proceed.

Anyone else try these levis Styled Slouch?
A little lighter than the 511 trouser and perfect for the summer.
Picked up the black and kahki pairs for $20ea on sale. They were sold out of the blue and greys 
mad.gif

pLEVI1-6895348t500x607.jpg

From hypebeast

deluxe-schott-beck-leather-jacket.jpg

DELUXE and iconic American leather jacket-makers Schott team-up to release a style originally created by Schott for the brand Beck. The Beck 333 was on a similar note to Schott’s own Perfecto style with DELUXE creating a contemporary update with this 2010 fall release. The jacket features a black body with a series of pockets in both zippered and button-form with a red velvet lining.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

1znr5aa.jpg

...fresh off the gig
I think this could have been a decent outfit if it fit a little bit better.  The angle makes it hard to tell how the shirt, jacket, and majority of the pants truly fit, but if you're going to go for the no-break fit on your pants, you need to taper them a bit.  Personally, I always get my pants hemmed to have no break--like you have here--but I also get them tapered much more.  The wider leg opening just looks odd when you have it hemmed so high.

going to a semi-formal party tonight
thinking about wearing; white button up, black skinny tie, black vest, dark denim jeans, and black Vans del barco
what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by BalconyBundles

thinking about wearing; white button up, black skinny tie, black vest, dark denim jeans, and black Vans del barco
what do you guys think?
boat shoes for semi formal?

and you could add more color. you'll be looking like a checker board with the black/white combo from top to bottom. too boring.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by BalconyBundles

what do you guys think?
boat shoes for semi formal?

and you could add more color. you'll be looking like a checker board with the black/white combo from top to bottom. too boring.
what shoes do you suggest?

Back
Top Bottom