Dressing better

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I have no clue where to find a factory store...about to hit up my good ol buddy google.

Damn I'm mad I paid like 3x's what you paid....

Feelsbadman.jpg

nearest jcrew factory store to you would be woodbury commons i believe. unless theirs one closer in jersey i dont know about. but if you havent been to woodbury its worth a trip. plenty of good stores in addition to jcrew.

i usually cut my hair short, do u guys do it all one size or do some of you still get tapered up?

(for those w short hair)

You got it for 25$!!!!...damn it!...did you see the red one??...been eyeing it for a minute, just not sure I wanna pull the trigger on it....its 100$!

That shirt is
pimp.gif

Got it as a gift.

I have a hugo boss slim fit suit thats a size 42R I lost weight and I tried on other 40Rs in the store for the same line and it fits fine with some re-cut needed around the waist for a slimmer fit. Can I get a talior to tailor my 42 to a 40?

fit pics of my new blazer

2q0msdv.jpg

2wly2ix.jpg

b9exx2.jpg

it's wrinkled a little in the back...anyone have any good DIY methods without using a home steamer?

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

fit pics of my new blazer

2q0msdv.jpg
Its hard to tell from the pics ... but overall, i think the jacket fits pretty well. the shoulders appear to be hitting your natural shoulder, and the length is fine. I would have a tailor take it in the sides a little bit, and then take some better pics for us to see. that is a nice piece for your wardrobe.

I have no clue where to find a factory store...about to hit up my good ol buddy google.

Damn I'm mad I paid like 3x's what you paid....

Feelsbadman.jpg
i've also bought a chambray shirt for around the same price at the outlet.
but keep in mind some of the stuff at the outlets were made specifically for the outlets and differ from retail stores.

the outlet shirts aren't selvedge which explains the giant price difference.

Sorry for the Picture OD ... Few shots from the last month...

Sunday before Xmas:

Fighting the A-town cold wave in late December ...

Hanging with some friends in teh Village

Somewhere on the eastern seaboard

Xmas Dinner with the family

Lunch with Mrs Niidawg3 at Plaza Hotel in Central Park ...

Gallivanting thru Gotham City ...

Back to the concrete jungle

Deets ...

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

This Past sunday
I woulda gone with a grey pants or jeans to provide some contrast. Unless of course, you were going for the all black everything look. the DB cardigan is nice.

Niidawg -
smokin.gif
the contrast of the brown up against that grey suit off the hook....really digging that combo, thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Copped the Worsted wool (sharkskin) Ludlow two-button suit from J Crew for NYE at the last min and got lots of compliments even though I had zero alterations done. Guess I got lucky.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/suitinganddressshirts/italianwoolsuiting/PRDOVR~11707/11707.jsp
thats an awesome jacket. very versatile. its probably the way you are standing, but it looks a little tight in the chest (buckling). great buy if you dont need to do any alteration ... although sometimes most of the people out there dont know any better. either way its a nice buy ... i'd add the pants to get a full suit so you can mix and match if the pants is available.  

Niidawg's pictures make me want to ride an old rickshaw just to deliver him a coca cola on a hot summer day.
We'd hold it up to the sun and smile as a cameraman caught the image.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Copped the Worsted wool (sharkskin) Ludlow two-button suit from J Crew for NYE at the last min and got lots of compliments even though I had zero alterations done. Guess I got lucky.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/suitinganddressshirts/italianwoolsuiting/PRDOVR~11707/11707.jsp
thats an awesome jacket. very versatile. its probably the way you are standing, but it looks a little tight in the chest (buckling). great buy if you dont need to do any alteration ... although sometimes most of the people out there dont know any better. either way its a nice buy ... i'd add the pants to get a full suit so you can mix and match if the pants is available.  

Wait, Nii approves of the ludlow blazer? 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Wait, Nii approves of the ludlow blazer? 

Ha - i actually do. Not as the staple suit in the wardrobe, but as one of many suits. The lapels are a little skinny but OP isnt on the bigger side so it actually not bad. I will not wear it since i am bigger, but it works for the OP.

How've you been man?

Back
Top Bottom