Dressing better

Originally Posted by YuraS718

upgrade-adam-weinblatt.jpg

Fell in love with the pants when I first went through the issue. Can anyone point me into the direction of something very similar? Absolutely love these, but I'm not dropping $300 on them.
what are those pants

tony23retro wrote:

We might no longer be copping every single release (I never did) but,
there are some shoes you still just gotta have, even though now you
might be rocking shoes like bucks or wingtips most of the time.

For me it's a pair of 99' white/cement IV's (
tired.gif
), and a couple others.

If those Foams are one of those pairs you just gotta have, you should get em'.

co-sign. It's always good to have sneakers cause IMO wearing wingtips,bucks, etc 24/7 just makes your footwear selection look boring. Variety is always good.
Just don't wear sneakers like Foams with a cardigan or something 
laugh.gif

King of Chicago: That's the decision I'm leaning toward and definitely post those pics when you get 'em, they sound
pimp.gif

tony23retro: The more I think about 'em, the less I THINK I want 'em lol. But...concords...later this year, no questions will be copped.

concords just bring back some memories ^^

as for what u guys are talking about.. im new to the more casual dressing,
i still rock sneakers at times but i transition at times with more casual items

basically i show variety in my fits..

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

tired.gif
), and a couple others.

co-sign. It's always good to have sneakers cause IMO wearing wingtips,bucks, etc 24/7 just makes your footwear selection look boring. Variety is always good.
laugh.gif

Unless your from the Heights.
*shots fired*

nerd.gif

Alright, Billy Badass. I lived in NY until I was 18 ( I am 21 now). All i'm saying is in my opinion scarves are idiotic looking. Never once wore a scarf and I still got a pretty @%* neck!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

tired.gif
), and a couple others.

laugh.gif

Unless your from the da Heights.
*shots fired*

nerd.gif

Fixed.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Alright, Billy Badass. I lived in NY until I was 18 ( I am 21 now). All i'm saying is in my opinion scarves are idiotic looking. Never once wore a scarf and I still got a pretty @%* neck!

Kiddo discussion ended about 6 pages ago...please %[email protected] cares anymore.

Yo, anybody got some other recommendation as to everyday wear shoes? I'm starting to become obsessed with boat shoes, but I feel I need some other shoes to wear everyday. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Also, anybody else develop an obsession with boat shoes? Seems like I've been buying "boat shoe" type shoes for a min now. Feels good, but feels bad looking at the empty savings account.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by RFX45

They make 514s (or maybe even 511s) cargos now.
Pocket position is different but it has a slimmer fit than other cargo pants out there.
shogun wrote:
YuraS718 wrote:

Fell in love with the pants when I first went through the issue. Can anyone point me into the direction of something very similar? Absolutely love these, but I'm not dropping $300 on them.

i saw the price tag and was 
eek.gif
.  $300 for cargo pants?
laugh.gif
 That's nothing, there are $350-$500 sweatpants out there. 
embarassed.gif
lets see your pair. I know you got some
laugh.gif
I'm not going to lie, I have these pair made by Spurr. I don't have my own fit pic though.
Spoiler [+]
5159877457_39cc62aac6_z.jpg
Found a crappy pic of the sweats, pic sucks but you can see some details.

1zlfbdg.jpg

If I had sweatpants that expensive,
I wouldn't even want to fart in them.

The sweats actually make your fart smell like a freshly cut grass in a spring afternoon.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yo, anybody got some other recommendation as to everyday wear shoes? I'm starting to become obsessed with boat shoes, but I feel I need some other shoes to wear everyday. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Also, anybody else develop an obsession with boat shoes? Seems like I've been buying "boat shoe" type shoes for a min now. Feels good, but feels bad looking at the empty savings account.

boat shoes are money. I have a couple of Sperry chukkas that I've been wearing to the office due to our warm winter.

As far as everyday shoes:
Jack Purcell's
Shoes_iA44981.jpg

Vans Classics
Vans-Authentic-Core-Classics_2872B7FD.jpg

Air Max 1's
nike-air-max-1-og.jpg

Nike Toki
nike-air-zoom-toki-tz-charcoal-lemon-1.jpg

Nike All Court
DSC_00131.JPG.jpg

Nike Blazer

nike-sb-blazer-hi-black-white-1.jpg

Air Jordan III

53eef_air-jordan-3-true-blue-1-610x389.jpg

Sperry Topsiders
84201_br6780.jpg

that's my personal rotation.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

how are you calling a scarf idiotic?

Good looks on the Nordstrom Rack update about the Clarks.

Got an extra 20% off sweet talking two of the cash register girls.
pimp.gif
$45 for Sand Clarks..

AYYYE.

BTW. went out looking for last of winter final sales... everything was ran through and was quite upset. smh.

Hey all, spring is just around the corner (hopefully...), and I was wondering what would make for a nice spring jacket. I'm looking for something that's pretty versatille, kind of like how a peacoat can be used for everyday, but still would make the cut for some dressier events. Trench coats look great, but I feel like they might be a bit more on the dressier side... anyways, post up some suggestions! Thanks

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

anybody have reviews on j. crew or banana republic suits?

B. Repub suits are modern cut, not as big/bulky as what you would may get in a department store. But, for a fit that'll be best, get it tailored. The quality is nice IMO. I'm taking a navy B. Repub suit jacket that was originally $250, but I got for $69(
pimp.gif
) to my tailor today. I'll have before and after shots for peeps to see.
*pages ksteezy for info on j. crew suit info* 

Back
Top Bottom