Dressing better

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by novaflight

Aceofjays info on the denim and do you get them tailored?

I haven't gotten any denim tailored, yet. I think I may take a pair after the festivities tomorrow matter of fact. 
The jeans I'm wearing in both pics are actually from 21MEN(Forever 21).
thanks and the blog is
pimp.gif

No problem man and thanks! I'm still trying to get the hang of tumblr, need more followers Acquired Attire 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 @ MECKS. Thanks man! and Minnetonka Driving Mocs are the $#!%

V - Day

5447233500_a758bf55f4_z.jpg

Long & Eventful Day

5447235362_9a414cf7f7_z.jpg

On an unexpected-amazing-thread related note. On my girls way out of the gym, she stops by a little area where they have local advertisements and while looking over them, she sees some Banana Republic coupons. You know the surprise ones that are either 25, 30 or 50%(usually 30% 
grin.gif
) they hand out in store. So she goes through them and realizes 

1. They are current and 2. There are some 50% off coups for your entire purchase!

5447232088_5324d57249_z.jpg

On March 5th & 12th , all 3 B. Repubs in my area will be hit 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Yo any word on those BR coupons? Where can I get some of those? 

I just got to ask, whats up with the weird pic angles Ace?
It looks like you have someone taking your pic but most of your pic are overhead or shoe level.
Just weird I guess since your fits looks solid but it's hard to appreciate it in facebook-angle-esque type pics.

Bballkingsrule: I don't know where you can get the coups early, like I said, my girl just stumbled across 'em. My guess is that on those days they'll be handing them out in store.

RFX:
laugh.gif
my girl actually takes my pics, I need a tripod. The reason 90% of my shots are at angles is just because I like 'em. I hate standard straight on pics, because I think they're too plain, unless you have a fish eye lens like ksteezy, where the pics look amazing. Or, you have just a DSLR, which naturally takes great pics. But I do get your point that they don't necessarily show what I'm wearing. I'm working on getting some "semi-angeled shots", that'll work better overall, especially for my tumblr.

What up: All you have to do is roll with the cuff. Roll the cuff, then roll it one more time and your set. If the height isn't where you like it, simply push the sleeves up. That's all I do.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by MECKS

lol ace, i hope you know no hate intended, but i had to take a shot at those shoes, id never wear those, ever 
laugh.gif

your style tho, i really like all of it, ill be lurking in this thread like damn this dude sexy no red ranger tho. ahhaha
eek.gif

and ksteezy i like your style too, but not into NB, too me those are for old(er) people.
How old are you?
19, sir

laugh.gif

since we pulling out sperry's..lol
btw ace vie been eye'ing those browns ones for a while nd you just convinced me to pull the trigger

5449406807_2f80a70918_b.jpg

I'm looking for a cool leather, preferably a bomber, anyone got any good suggestions?. I still have a good bit of cold weather left here in OH so I know now would be a good time to cop one.
Looked at this joint from Wilsons

395184004.jpg

(yea I know its not a bomber but it looks good and can be worn in the night life)

may pull the trigger this week but I would like to see some bomber options first if NT has any

laugh.gif
@ the sleeve rolling technique video.

He also had a brochure,
laugh.gif

1) Sleeves were still sloppy
2)
30t6p3b.gif
at those Ed Hardy inspired shirts.
3)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Murray497

how do heutchy shoes run? looking at some nice ones on gilt right now.
I'd like to know as well.
Also does anyone have any shoes by Vanishing Elephant?

VanishingElephant.jpg

I need these in the worst way
tongue.gif

eek.gif

i need these. Where and how much?
Retail is 230 I think. I have yet to find them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

Originally Posted by YuraS718

upgrade-adam-weinblatt.jpg

Fell in love with the pants when I first went through the issue. Can anyone point me into the direction of something very similar? Absolutely love these, but I'm not dropping $300 on them.
what are those pants

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Fell in love with the pants when I first went through the issue. Can anyone point me into the direction of something very similar? Absolutely love these, but I'm not dropping $300 on them.

Check Macy's. They have a lot of similar pants in that style right now.

Just got some new gray cords....Taking them to the tailor this week. I'll take about an inch off the bottom. 

5449877973_abe8a2b3e8_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom