Drinking @ work :hat

Apparently this is not frowned upon over here.. tis great. 
pimp.gif

discuss. 

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Not to mention I have a date tonight with a Mormon...so getting bent is out of the question
indifferent.gif
There's always scrabble. Or Twister
laugh.gif

WE GET MONEY wrote:

Not to mention I have a date tonight with a Mormon...so getting bent is out of the question
indifferent.gif

Why you even going on the date with ole girl if you can't be yourself around her? What if yall start dating, you just gonna give up drinking?

casual Fridays.. 
pimp.gif
 some of that good ol' San Miguel 
laugh.gif

I feel you, where I live, San Miguel is a any time you have break drink. Straight alcoholic country.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

WE GET MONEY wrote:

indifferent.gif

Why you even going on the date with ole girl if you can't be yourself around her? What if yall start dating, you just gonna give up drinking?

For real.

Plus YNS until you marry her, she better be THE ONE, or this date is worthless.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackedOutNights

Originally Posted by eg0t

indifferent.gif
There's always scrabble. Or Twister
laugh.gif
Nah son, she gonna tell him to come thru and do some arts and craft
roll.gif
lmao i recommend playing some lite-brite:

lite-brite.jpg

I got a friend at Microsoft who said a few guys drink at the office like it was nothing. Not even beers, like he remembers seeing a handle on somebody's desk
laugh.gif

I worked at Chipotle and everyone would take tequila shots at work all day usually on the weekends. I was one of the few that didn't

If you work there you know what I'm talking about.
nerd.gif

%%%! son I wish...22 minutes left

indifferent.gif

so...why are you going on a date? she MUST be bad.

i did this often at my old job, drinks at Buffalo wild wings on pay day, liquor store on non payday fridays

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Only job I know where this is acceptable is bartending
roll.gif
roll.gif

I served on Friday Night , 4 counts of capt , 2 of malibu , some sprite and lemon juice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom