Driver's Ed

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

the way i see it .. every guy should know how to drive no matter what like its just in our heads.. i never took drivers ed or driving lessons.. your just suppose to know it just because your a guy.. thats how i see it.. and i admit im a good driver when i want to (passengers) but when im alone im one impatient driver .
hm i was under the impression that it was mandatory? at least it is in CA. thats the way it should be, driving isn't something that you just pickup.

the way i see it .. every guy should know how to drive no matter what like its just in our heads.. i never took drivers ed or driving lessons.. your just suppose to know it just because your a guy.. thats how i see it.. and i admit im a good driver when i want to (passengers) but when im alone im one impatient driver .

quite possibly the dumbest thing i've ever read

I got my permit the day I tuned 15 took drivers ed when I was 15.5 and got my license when I was 16. I didn't take any written tests or driving testsbecause I took drivers ed which cost my parents $100. Wyoming is an amazing place.

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

ITS SOOOOOOOO worth it they teach you technique to prevent accidents and it also sharpens reflexes.
laugh.gif
I thought everyone dropped all the correct techniques afterdrivers ed...I know I did.

Lol@ "Hand over hand" turning.....I use the "wax on...wax off" turning Technique

I'm doing Drivers Ed right now, and competely hate it.

It's on Sat. from 8 AM to 4 PM
indifferent.gif

are ya'll parents really bad drivers?

I got my permit weekend after my 16th bday. Then my pops taught me. Instead of going for my VJ (I think is what its called), I waited untill I was 18. I took asimulated driving test with a school, and failed. Never went back because the tester was a jack!$+*, and I knew I passed. Oh well, passed it the first time.

The main reason I want to take the classes is because in NYC you will be eligible to receive your full license at the age of 17 rather than the age of 18 if you take the classes.

sorry dude they changed it 1 year ago with a new law it sucks im 17 they told me about the law now you can only drive from sometime in the morning till 9pmuntil 18 im just waiting now till september when i turn 18 and get my vette and full licence

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

^^^^what he said

He's a she.
Craftsy21

quite possibly the dumbest thing i've ever read

Ditto

roll.gif
smh.gif

I still need to get my license and I'll be 18 in march, all of my friends already have their license too. It's hella depressing but the classes are sodamn boring i just hate going, I hate sitting in class for two hours at a time but i only got 4 classes left then I got to schedule my drives. I'm fromohio btw.

I know i posted in here before but speaking of licenses I'm finally getting mine tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those 6 months went by way to slow.

sorry dude they changed it 1 year ago with a new law it sucks im 17 they told me about the law now you can only drive from sometime in the morning till 9pm until 18 im just waiting now till september when i turn 18 and get my vette and full licence
U aure bout the change in law cuz on the paper it says u can receive a class D license at 17.

Back
Top Bottom