Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

work full time , moved out of parents house, and still in school. my car is slight cadillac deville love it though.

im 23 if that matters. people have different circumstances and cats are gonna do what they want.

i couldn't fade staying at mom and pops crib, so i left.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

im 20...still in college and drive a 01 mercury sable
frown.gif
i hate it(living at home not my car). but more than likely i will have to come back even after i graduate until i find a job. i actually have quite a few friends who have their own places now and go to school here in baltimore or in surrounding areas. kinda wish i took that route. then there are those in NY mainly who leeches to their parents, got their parents payin their tuition(out of state) all out of pocket, shopping everyday and dont want to work. i just dont get it....then claim to be "paid" or "gettin money".../rant

You sound like you go to Towson or Loyola?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

im 20...still in college and drive a 01 mercury sable
frown.gif
i hate it(living at home not my car). but more than likely i will have to come back even after i graduate until i find a job. i actually have quite a few friends who have their own places now and go to school here in baltimore or in surrounding areas. kinda wish i took that route. then there are those in NY mainly who leeches to their parents, got their parents payin their tuition(out of state) all out of pocket, shopping everyday and dont want to work. i just dont get it....then claim to be "paid" or "gettin money".../rant

You sound like you go to Towson or Loyola?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this is definitely some salt in this thread though....

there's some cats that i know that da parents have left em with their CHEAP rent after they retired (went back to da islands)

and da kids got a high paying salary job basically living rent free....now that my friends is
pimp.gif
the hell is this?

This dude always trying to justify the fact that he lives in a rat hole
laugh.gif
. I dont care if that place is rent free, you couldnt pay me to live there.

I'd rather pay a mortgage, and own my own house and live comfortable.

there's some cats that i know that da parents have left em with their CHEAP rent after they retired (went back to da islands)

and da kids got a high paying salary job basically living rent free....now that my friends is
pimp.gif
the hell is this?

laugh.gif

I'd rather pay a mortgage, and own my own house and live comfortable.

Saving up that rent/mortgage/bills money for a couple of years is very helpful when you finally move out. If you have the money to spend on a nicer car at the same time saving up for your future, I don't see nothing wrong with it.

If you're spending all the money you make on a car note with no intention to move out after like 24-25, then it's time to reorganize your priorities
laugh.gif

Saving up that rent/mortgage/bills money for a couple of years is very helpful when you finally move out. If you have the money to spend on a nicer car at the same time saving up for your future, I don't see nothing wrong with it.

If you're spending all the money you make on a car note with no intention to move out after like 24-25, then it's time to reorganize your priorities
laugh.gif

Ain't that bad, I moved out my parents house last year, got my own spot and realized how hard it is to live on my own.
I can just live at my parents, save up money, get a nice car, move out.

Ain't that bad, I moved out my parents house last year, got my own spot and realized how hard it is to live on my own.
I can just live at my parents, save up money, get a nice car, move out.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

the only people hating is people who moved out and gotta drive hoopties
Word .

To each its own , As for me I rather have a nice car while staying with my mom or any relative rent free. Sometimes you gotta seize the opportunity , little assistance with some bills and they won't mind. My mom encourages me to get a nice car all the time. A lot of hate towards NYC I see I know why tho cause us New Yorkers gotta live it up period it's in our nature
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

the only people hating is people who moved out and gotta drive hoopties
Word .

To each its own , As for me I rather have a nice car while staying with my mom or any relative rent free. Sometimes you gotta seize the opportunity , little assistance with some bills and they won't mind. My mom encourages me to get a nice car all the time. A lot of hate towards NYC I see I know why tho cause us New Yorkers gotta live it up period it's in our nature
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

pimp.gif

what??

that's not even REMOTELY close to what OP is talkin about, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah it is...start living out da house....end up keeping da house ala baby boy movie...tyrese's mom got her house from her mom that past away and never moved out.

Originally Posted by ricky409

pimp.gif

what??

that's not even REMOTELY close to what OP is talkin about, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah it is...start living out da house....end up keeping da house ala baby boy movie...tyrese's mom got her house from her mom that past away and never moved out.

Originally Posted by solesavage

pimp.gif
the hell is this?

laugh.gif
pssh....please, all this posturing is hilarious....i know people who would personally give someone with such a apt a high 5 figure payout to vacate it because of da control
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

pimp.gif
the hell is this?

laugh.gif
pssh....please, all this posturing is hilarious....i know people who would personally give someone with such a apt a high 5 figure payout to vacate it because of da control
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom