Dubai has the car game on LOCK vol. Recession? Whats that??

HOLY CRAP!!! i personally loaded up that silver ford GT at LAX. like i drove it on the pallet, strapped it down and sat in it till it was time for it to go tothe plane. Saudi Air. lolz. thats very funny to see that. i stopped posting pictures here cause they always ended with 1 thing.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

HOLY CRAP!!! i personally loaded up that silver ford GT at LAX. like i drove it on the pallet, strapped it down and sat in it till it was time for it to go to the plane. Saudi Air. lolz. thats very funny to see that. i stopped posting pictures here cause they always ended with 1 thing.

they always end with somebody calling ducktales i kno bro i kno NT is full of Bit^%$#

smh.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

I'm sayin tho... Wats good wit their police auctions tho??? I know its gotta be a couple of Benz's orBent's they can let go for cheap...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Oh, and

*cue the tiger hanging out the Range Rover pic*

and also

*cue the convertible Range Rover pic*

Thanks in advance...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

I'm sayin tho... Wats good wit their police auctions tho??? I know its gotta be a couple of Benz's or Bent's they can let go for cheap...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Oh, and

*cue the tiger hanging out the Range Rover pic*

and also

*cue the convertible Range Rover pic*

Thanks in advance...

pimp.gif

Not really any police auctions. If you want, you could probably find abandoned cars all over the place covered in sand.

my uncle and cousin just recently moved there temporarily and are working over there cuz there economy is bangin and that country is nuts...they got aLamborghini at the airport for raffle...$150 a ticket and chances are 1 in 2,000...so thats $300,000 in tickets sold. My cousin was sayin that an americanwould never win tho cuz if they pull ur name and look at that #+*% they will put it back, pick another name and be like okayyy hamoudyy al wazar, you are thewinner! lmaoo

Its just a joke now, man look at the dudes faces with the reventon...Theyre looking at it like its a Kia. I would be enjoying it in the same way if I could.

smh.gif
just disgusting. How the hell they got so much money over there? Is Dubairich with natural resources or something?

im going to dubai in 3 weeks. cant wait to go! i been there when i was 10, god damn it makes california and miami look like a sewer

Originally Posted by BgL2687

smh.gif
just disgusting. How the hell they got so much money over there? Is Dubai rich with natural resources or something?
No. The UAEs oil fields are very minute compared to the rest of the oil rich countries in the middle east. Oil is running out in the UAE and theyare gearing to the move to tourism to generate income. However, all that money that buys those cars is from oil profits. The only thing that is disgustingabout is that the rest of the country is crap compared to Bahrain and Dubai. The tourist sector is going to fail as well.

omg....i seen a c63 amg kitted benz the other day that s63 is just sheeeh and that grey lambo is out of this world

that last Dubai thread with all the whips and buildings was ill. someone needs to dig that up.

the whip game is definitely proper over there...

Back
Top Bottom