Dubai has the car game on LOCK vol. Recession? Whats that??

eek.gif

everything was
pimp.gif

but that ford is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

my uncle and cousin just recently moved there temporarily and are working over there cuz there economy is bangin and that country is nuts...they got a Lamborghini at the airport for raffle...$150 a ticket and chances are 1 in 2,000...so thats $300,000 in tickets sold. My cousin was sayin that an american would never win tho cuz if they pull ur name and look at that #+*% they will put it back, pick another name and be like okayyy hamoudyy al wazar, you are the winner! lmaoo
Don't know why this has me dyin' but,
roll.gif
roll.gif

The new Tiger Woods Gold Course needs four million gallons of water to be pumped on to its grounds every day, or it would simply shrivel and disappear on the winds.

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Originally Posted by marath0n

11bab2vwpclno1x9gaaw.jpg

s481ojwzuqes9hhn43hg.jpg

Lamborghini Reventon.
eek.gif

There's only 20 in the world. $1,500,000

Man, if I was a PAID NFL player, you know 5 year 25 million, 15 Mil guaranteed dollar guy, I'd buy it
laugh.gif
. I know its a lot of money man but you only live once. I'll use the subwayendorsement money to make some of it back.
laugh.gif

Plus I'd have at least 8 million left after taxes and buying a house. To the bank investments you GO!

A lot of you guys neglect to realize what a sh*thole Dubai is if you're not royalty. Aesthetically the place might be nice to look at, but it's thedumps...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

11bab2vwpclno1x9gaaw.jpg

s481ojwzuqes9hhn43hg.jpg

Lamborghini Reventon.
eek.gif

Man, if I was a PAID NFL player, you know 5 year 25 million, 15 Mil guaranteed dollar guy, I'd buy it
laugh.gif
. I know its a lot of money man but you only live once. I'll use the subway endorsement money to make some of it back.
laugh.gif

Plus I'd have at least 8 million left after taxes and buying a house. To the bank investments you GO!
not just anyone can cop a reventon, even if you got the money for it.

*head explodes* SMFHDNJDFLASDFNSAJDFJASKLDFASMDFSLKDFMASDKASLDNS DLA;LKKLN.VNMSDVDMVD/;DWUF83ORHFLWKFN3 0IORJKWEJIM3DO

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Considering that I can think of at least 5 for sale right now, I think it's safe to say if you got the cash you can buy one.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by RKO2004

11bab2vwpclno1x9gaaw.jpg

s481ojwzuqes9hhn43hg.jpg

Lamborghini Reventon.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
. I know its a lot of money man but you only live once. I'll use the subway endorsement money to make some of it back.
laugh.gif

Oh I know. I would settle for a regular Lambo easily. That 1.5 Mill would slapped me into reality and get something way cheaper and stretch mymoney.

Considering that I can think of at least 5 for sale right now, I think it's safe to say if you got the cash you can buy one.
How much they going for? I got some pocket change.

Back
Top Bottom