Dude from Craigslist wants to come to my crib?

it was kinda funny the first few times but you guys take this man rape way too far :smh: :x

Last edited:
OP went from looking like Anthony Anderson to the Rock

At least he put up a fight I hope
roll.gif

Now that I think about it one way to feel safe is just tohave A LOT of ppl over at your house when the dude is coming over. From ppl on your porch to ppl already inside playing on the xbox when dude shows up.

DONT DO IT

A FRIENDS LITTLE BROTHER OF MINES

TRIED TO SELL A XBOX 360 TO SOMEBODY ON FACEBOOK

THEY SHOW UP TO THE BUYERS AREA AND IT WAS SOME YOUNG KIDS

THEY GOT THE BOX THEN DIDNT GIVE EM ANY MONEY...THEY ALL PULLED OUT GUNS AND STARTED SHOOTING AT THE WHIP THEY WAS IN

THANKFULLY NOBODY GOT HIT JUST HOMMIES CAR GOT SWIZZ CHEESE

BUT POINT IS DUDES IS PETTY ...NOT EVEN A XBOX ONE ..A 360 DUDES IS LETTING THE CANNON OFF FOR

ONLY GOOD THING SINCE IT WAS A FACEBOOK DEAL ...HE HAD ALL THE KIDS INFO LINED UP
laugh.gif
mean.gif
  What did the kids expect 
sick.gif

Not get caught

Bunch of idiots 

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ deadstock angus 

*dead*

but for real tho, don't do it OP… Just tell him you'll double/triple the money back if it don't work.. you can't have him know where you live man

only situation that dudes from cl should come over to your house is to rent a room, otherwise its weird

I aint gone lie. i bought a ps3 today because my disc drive in it didn't work all i could do was watch netflix so i decided to cop one off craigslist. come to find out this thang don't even work. usually I'm the guy that would believe you if you said your system works… but **** today somebody scammed me for 60 bucks…. i don't know if that makes me mad at how detrimental 60 dollars is the next man or motivates to get mines seeing how little pocket change like that can corrupt the next man"s mind
I've done this before.. 300$... But turned around and did the same thing

Also last week in San Diego somebody got a roommate on cl n a few hours later he killed the roommate...

On another note nt detectives gon find ur post and pepper ur angus

Back
Top Bottom