Dude is volunteering to be eaten by an Anaconda...

Bruh they have snakes that attempt to swallow alligators, swallowing a person would be easy compared to that :lol:

Last edited:
Constrictors are unique skakes. They coil around their prey and suffocate them to death. I believe they have special nerve endings in their bodies that allow them to monitor the heartbeats of their prey once they've gotten them coiled up. Also, they never stop constricting. Once they've began to coil their prey, they tighten their grip each time the victim exhales, thereby reducing the prey's ability to inhale as their lungs are being compressed. I've had a pet python for the past 5 years so I've seen the process more times than none. :lol:

I don't see how this was ever supposed to work, as I doubt the snake could properly monitor the heartbeats or decreasing breaths of a person wearing a protective suit. :lol:

But it is possible for them to swallow humans whole. There have been reports of the occurrence in places like Asia and South America where there are anacondas and giant reticulated pythons.

Last edited:
Constrictors are unique skakes. They coil around their prey and suffocate them to death. I believe they have special nerve endings in their bodies that allow them to monitor the heartbeats of their prey once they've gotten them coiled up. Also, they never stop constricting. Once they've began to coil their prey, they tighten their grip each time the victim exhales, thereby reducing the prey's ability to inhale as their lungs are being compressed. I've had a pet python for the past 5 years so I've seen the process more times than none.
laugh.gif

I don't see how this was ever supposed to work, as I doubt the snake could properly monitor the heartbeats or decreasing breaths of a person wearing a protective suit.
laugh.gif

But it is possible for them to swallow humans whole. There have been reports of the occurrence in places like Asia and South America where there are anacondas and giant reticulated pythons.
A real human?  Yall watch too much river monsters? LOL

I've seen snakes in general coil their prey.  It's just the nature of them.  Creeps me out.  Some are poisonous, some choke you to death. lol

I saw before how a dude would inject some poison into his body to develop immunity.

People will do anything for 5 minutes of recognition these days.  No way in hell I'm letting a giant snake swallow me alive.  Suit or not.  That's beyond reachin

Constrictors are unique skakes. They coil around their prey and suffocate them to death. I believe they have special nerve endings in their bodies that allow them to monitor the heartbeats of their prey once they've gotten them coiled up. Also, they never stop constricting. Once they've began to coil their prey, they tighten their grip each time the victim exhales, thereby reducing the prey's ability to inhale as their lungs are being compressed. I've had a pet python for the past 5 years so I've seen the process more times than none. :lol:

I don't see how this was ever supposed to work, as I doubt the snake could properly monitor the heartbeats or decreasing breaths of a person wearing a protective suit. :lol:

A real human?  Yall watch too much river monsters? LOL

I've seen snakes in general coil their prey.  It's just the nature of them.  Creeps me out.  Some are poisonous, some choke you to death. lol

I saw before how a dude would inject some poison into his body to develop immunity.

wait you dont think an anaconda can swallow a human?

all that time for a fail........ back to the drawing board props for makin everybody wath tho'

Back
Top Bottom