Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Finally got shipping confirmation from End. Should be here by Thursday. Yesssssssss. Hope more of you guys were able to get pairs that missed out.

Woke up. Checked my e-mail. Got shipping confirmation from END. :nthat:

Both pairs will be here by Thursday. :nthat:

-Drew

Woke up. Checked my e-mail. Got shipping confirmation from END.
nthat.gif

Both pairs will be here by Thursday.
nthat.gif

-Drew
Congrats!!!  Still waiting on my shipping confirmation from them.

Probably a screw up it should be 1.3 kg. But you never know, these companies always put things underweight, to skim the shipping prices. 

Yeah, mine says 0.7 lb, and I thought that was a little light for a pair of shoes in a box, lol. Just curious. I trust that they shipped the right thing.

I ordered from the well gosh middle of the night release on Monday. Its on the truck arriving today. Wow, that was quick. Hopefully, it means that I dont have to pay a customs fee. 

Those ogs still look good. Is there a difference between the two? (Build quality, suede quality)?

I should've clarified too, this pic isn't mine. just something i was tagged in. wish i could do comparison pics myself. :\

biggest difference is the leather guts and the leather patch on the tongue.

i haven't messed with Dunks at all since silver box SB's, but :wow: at that toe box... and just the overall shape of the shoe.

i'm also curious if the suede is as soft as the 02's

Ordered this morning from Offspring UK (before they tweeted), already received tracking information. Their customer service via Facebook is awesome as well. Can't wait to get them.

Just got the tracking number for mine from NDC

changing the laces on mine to orange SB laces :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

i got my pair at STA and glad i did... they only had 4 pairs...at first nobody knew what they were till the hype got to the line

Just picked up my pair from Nike Toronto. They only had a size 10 left when I asked.

Back
Top Bottom