Dunking on doorways...

havent done it in forever, most funny thread I have seen in a while
roll.gif

i remember the huge thread on this awhile back
laugh.gif

who has the video of someone dunking on some kid at school?

Took down the little wood part of my moms door at my old house hanging on the rim... I mainly stick to the garbage can jump shots since I moved into myapartment

Doorways were the perfect height to "dunk on" in middle school... just high enough to look kind of cool when you did it.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Took down the little wood part of my moms door at my old house hanging on the rim... I mainly stick to the garbage can jump shots since I moved into my apartment

That's a veteran move, save your legs for when you see a 6'8" guy walking under the door.

i used to work at a somewhat big foot locker. so there were always someone going in right before me into the stockroom.

best believe he got posterized without even knowing what just happened
laugh.gif
. . .

laugh.gif
Do kids even do this kind of stuff in school anymore.

I remember a day wouldn't go by without somebody getting dunked on. The Shawn Kemp on Chris Gatling point was often used after the dunk. Growing up inthe 90's FTW
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
guilty of course

how about hitting dudes with the "air crossover"/spin when you're walking down the hallways? or balling your trash up and shooting a fadeawayinto the trashcan... "Kobe!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Doorways were the perfect height to "dunk on" in middle school... just high enough to look kind of cool when you did it.
True, takes the fun out of it when you don't even have to jump. But still
pimp.gif
nonetheless.

oh my god memories... in middle school there was this one hallway that had THE best doorway for kids to get yammed on, you would see dudes gettin posterizedthrough the whole day and it wasn't just your boys whoever was under that thing got dunked on
laugh.gif
it got to a point where cats used to walk through thething lookin around all scared and *%%%. But one time it lead to a big $+% hallway brawl so anyone that did it after that got suspended:lol:

A day doesn't goes by without doing this...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I usually dunk on people while they're walking under a fire escape...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom