Dunking on doorways...

hahaha, i do this sometimes, cant in my house cause the celings are so damn low, ill crack my head on the doorway if i even try

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by apowell11

done it since i was a kid. still do it on anything above my head.
pimp.gif
I am over the doorways thou....doing VC elbow in the rim "dunk" with out jumping
grin.gif

When I take tissue to the bathroom, I use it as a ball
laugh.gif

Straight behind the back 360 alley oops to myself.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
guilty of course

how about hitting dudes with the "air crossover"/spin when you're walking down the hallways? or balling your trash up and shooting a fadeaway into the trashcan... "Kobe!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Guilty of these too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
guilty of course

how about hitting dudes with the "air crossover"/spin when you're walking down the hallways? or balling your trash up and shooting a fadeaway into the trashcan... "Kobe!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Guilty of these too.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

me too, also Ive noticed that alot of times when I drop things like say my car keys ill get my Mushin Muhammad on and go between my legs a few times while impickin it up

I remember being a youngster around 7 or sumthin,I used to always see my brother do it...When I got tall enough to touch the top of a doorway I gotaddicted...I once did it when I had an interview at UPS the manager called me in the office and I did a tomahawk on may in the door
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

yesterday at work my co-worker was standing under the doorway,
smh.gif
, wanted to dunk on her overweight ol' body so bad.

laugh.gif
i dunk on my co-workers one time, dude got pissed and wanted to play1 on 1 for money after work.
laugh.gif

I gotta be honest, as soon as I read the title to this thread I
laugh.gif
just imagining all of NT gettin serious and pullin the ol windmill on their siblings
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, and I'm guilty for sure

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by beezylocks

yesterday at work my co-worker was standing under the doorway,
smh.gif
, wanted to dunk on her overweight ol' body so bad.

laugh.gif
i dunk on my co-workers one time, dude got pissed and wanted to play 1 on 1 for money after work.
laugh.gif

STILL do this...
laugh.gif
...did you play him?

Yup, I still do it as well. Sometimes I slowly walk towards the door as if it's a slow motion replay, without jumping and dunk on my doorway with my meanVC style one handed tomahawk.

Matter fact, I'm about to use to bathroom, best believe any door way on the way there and back shall be my personal Staples Center and I'm Frobe.

Basketball STAY on my mind.

trust me..i still have the urge ALL THE TIME. too bad i'm an adult now,
i wanna posterize some poor fool like griffin did mbenga

Back
Top Bottom