Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
what... do u know how niche of a market youre in if you play any of these games? does ANYONE in here still play these games? honestly? if you're still playing cod4... you have problems letting go of things lmao

I still play COD4 from time to time, MW2 often and that game is going on 5 years old. Call of Duty after Black Ops? Trash.

I mean I just played Halo 3 on Saturday...... Idk what else to say. Them remastering and bringing back the population to a game I still play consistently is exactly what I want.

So what's supposed to be new about the GTAV PS4 port?

I understand why people would be super excited about it coming to PC, but regarding PS4, why would I pay 60 for a game that I literally bought less than a year ago?

Is there new content? If not, I'm not paying 60$ for enhanced graphics and for them to charge me for multiplayer
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So what's supposed to be new about the GTAV PS4 port?

I understand why people would be super excited about it coming to PC, but regarding PS4, why would I pay 60 for a game that I literally bought less than a year ago?

Is there new content? If not, I'm not paying 60$ for enhanced graphics and for them to charge me for multiplayer :lol:  
basically enhanced graphics.

Look at how many people still play Counterstrike, or Quake. Or even COD4 or Team Fortress which are closing in on 7 years.

When a multiplayer game is that great, it will always be fun

what... do u know how niche of a market youre in if you play any of these games? does ANYONE in here still play these games? honestly? if you're still playing cod4... you have problems letting go of things lmao

That doesn't make them less fun. And why must someone need to always be playing the latest and greatest? When did this become a rule

A great game will always be a great game.

So how can they justify this? The game is barely a year old. It looks great on my PS3.

Is the price going to be reduced? You actually have MORE to gain by just continuing on the PS3--you don't have to pay to play online

Here's the english version of the MGSV trailer. :pimp:

I noticed something in the video
See that they showed Quiet in normal army fatigues, as well as in her skimpy outfit. Hopefully that means we get to see a "normal" Quiet and a post Trauma (which may or may not be rape) Quiet.

So how can they justify this? The game is barely a year old. It looks great on my PS3.

Is the price going to be reduced? You actually have MORE to gain by just continuing on the PS3--you don't have to pay to play online

GTA V came out at the end of a console generation. People are moving on to new consoles and wouldn't mind buying GTA V again. Some will pay $60. You don't have to. You can keep playing on PS3 or wait til the PS4 version is a reasonable price for you.

Uncharted PRINTS money, you'd be crazy to think Naughty dog is going to end there.
If I'm not mistaken, Naught Dog has a history of "moving on" from a franchise after so many installments, I'm not getting my hopes up, it will end on a high note.

halo changed gaming... 10+ years ago. if u still feel like u can go back and play them good 4 u. i just know when i go back and play classics from childhood... its never the same. so xbone can have halo as a crutch...as xbox always does. anyone who loves halo 4 that much is probably still playing halo 4. same thing for 3. if u love halo 1, u probably got it when it re-released a couple years back. halo 2 is the prize here... but all this hype is unnecessary

The whole anti-MS crusade thing is sooooo 2013.

Uncharted PRINTS money, you'd be crazy to think Naughty dog is going to end there.

If I'm not mistaken, Naught Dog has a history of "moving on" from a franchise after so many installments, I'm not getting my hopes up, it will end on a high note.

I think Uncharted could be passed off to another developer. Let someone make a line of Sully prequels or something.

Last edited:
CE Anniversary had no Matchmaking it was worthless I still have my Og Combat Evolved.

I forgot about killer instinct season 2

wish we got a trailer, i wanna see Riptor and CInder B^)

need to see if there are any vids

I forgot about killer instinct season 2

wish we got a trailer, i wanna see Riptor and CInder B^)

need to see if there are any vids

Just that combo video. He looks kinda meh but they also showed that they added a way to continue a combo after a juggle. IMO that sounds like a horrible idea.

CE Anniversary had no Matchmaking it was worthless I still have my Og Combat Evolved.
Yup. I don't care for updated graphics.
Man they could give me boxy H2 graphics today and I wouldnt give a crap.

I dont expect non-Halo diehards to get it, this fanbase is backwards. Since 09 people have been crying to get old games back. They announced new games, and what did we do? Ignore that and ask for the old games back. Its not even about nostalgia in this case, the old games are just that good. Its not going to flop, its not going to be a disappointment (provided they just stick to the script and dont botch it), its going to be a tremendous success.

Go on any Halo based forum and people are in a frenzy over it.

Last edited:
antidope antidope
I'm still on on Mario kart 8
Go to the niketalk tournament room
Just search niketalk in the tournaments list
Search by name
Also anybody else that wanna get whooped in a few races

Back
Top Bottom