E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by ddouble

This might mean those rumors about a 8gb hard drive could be true since they're using flash which would be dissapointing but the idensity device sounds interesting and it looks like it's for that slot underneath the disk input.
H8GEn.jpg

Just also peeped that little red button that says "Sync" wonder what they got planned.

Wii has the same red button for syncing Wiimotes.

It'll be for syncing the new controller.

2251277993_6bc40723591.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
holy crap, i own a wii and I never knew this existed

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Just also peeped that little red button that says "Sync" wonder what they got planned.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
how the heck did you set up your wiimotes?
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Ummm...

Do you play your Wii with Gamecube controllers?

How did you ever sync your Wiimotes in the first place?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Ummm...

Do you play your Wii with Gamecube controllers?

How did you ever sync your Wiimotes in the first place?

UPDATE: Nintendo has officially released the full list of new games headed to its various consoles this year. Here's the scoop:

3DS 
  • Super Mario
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Mario Kart
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Star Fox 64 3D
  • Animal Crossing
  • Paper Mario
  • Picture Lives!
  • The Rolling Western

Wii 
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Kirby Wii
  • Wii Play: Motion
  • Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident
  • Mario Party 9
  • Rhythm Heaven
  • Fortune Street.

DS 
  • Kirby Mass Attack
  • Professor Layton and the Last Specter
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
  • Super Fossil Fighters

UPDATE: Nintendo has officially released the full list of new games headed to its various consoles this year. Here's the scoop:

3DS 
  • Super Mario
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Mario Kart
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Star Fox 64 3D
  • Animal Crossing
  • Paper Mario
  • Picture Lives!
  • The Rolling Western

Wii 
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Kirby Wii
  • Wii Play: Motion
  • Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident
  • Mario Party 9
  • Rhythm Heaven
  • Fortune Street.

DS 
  • Kirby Mass Attack
  • Professor Layton and the Last Specter
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
  • Super Fossil Fighters

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
the thing is, I've only used one controller for it....not much of a wii player like that lol..so I never actually came across syncing multiple wii motes....

amazing how late i am
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
the thing is, I've only used one controller for it....not much of a wii player like that lol..so I never actually came across syncing multiple wii motes....

amazing how late i am
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Sony will go bankrupt? 
roll.gif

Okay.
Probably not, but it's not impossible. None of their #$+@ has been doing too well not just playstation.
It will never happen.
Sony is huge corporation with smaller companies underneath them. SCE could take massive hits and Sony Corp will still pump money into it. Unlike Nintendo it's only gaming, if they fail, they're done (like Sega). SCE isn't going anywhere.

Jeff asked if the Zelda footage was something they're actuallying working on or a tech demo, Reggie mention, "I don't like the term 'tech demo'... we call it an experience that you can see on our new console". Yeah, it's a tech demo, IE: you won't see anything like that on the console for the first few years. 

EDIT: Not blu-ray either. 

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Sony will go bankrupt? 
roll.gif

Okay.
Probably not, but it's not impossible. None of their #$+@ has been doing too well not just playstation.
It will never happen.
Sony is huge corporation with smaller companies underneath them. SCE could take massive hits and Sony Corp will still pump money into it. Unlike Nintendo it's only gaming, if they fail, they're done (like Sega). SCE isn't going anywhere.

Jeff asked if the Zelda footage was something they're actuallying working on or a tech demo, Reggie mention, "I don't like the term 'tech demo'... we call it an experience that you can see on our new console". Yeah, it's a tech demo, IE: you won't see anything like that on the console for the first few years. 

EDIT: Not blu-ray either. 

Nintendo you could have stole the thunder from everyone. Now you will die a horrible death like your crappy Wii. WE HATE GIMMICKS

Nintendo you could have stole the thunder from everyone. Now you will die a horrible death like your crappy Wii. WE HATE GIMMICKS

Nintendo Wii:U looks good, I'm interested but the online service MUST somewhat match Xbox Live with a $300+ price tag @ launch. Them getting Ninja Gaiden 3, Ghost Recon, Tekken (there has NEVER been a Tekken on a Nintendo home console), & Arkham City is a BIG DEAL.

Still deciding between a 3DS & Vita...I NEED to see a spec sheet for the retail Vita model (they HAD to nerf internals on it for it to be $250). 3DS on the other hand, has the software ready for THIS Fall/Holiday season with Mario (the Tanooki Suit is BACK!), Star Fox, Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Professor Layton, & Zelda: OoT remake. Snake Eater 3DS looks really good too (I'm a MGS stan) but thats dropping next year
frown.gif

Nintendo Wii:U looks good, I'm interested but the online service MUST somewhat match Xbox Live with a $300+ price tag @ launch. Them getting Ninja Gaiden 3, Ghost Recon, Tekken (there has NEVER been a Tekken on a Nintendo home console), & Arkham City is a BIG DEAL.

Still deciding between a 3DS & Vita...I NEED to see a spec sheet for the retail Vita model (they HAD to nerf internals on it for it to be $250). 3DS on the other hand, has the software ready for THIS Fall/Holiday season with Mario (the Tanooki Suit is BACK!), Star Fox, Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Professor Layton, & Zelda: OoT remake. Snake Eater 3DS looks really good too (I'm a MGS stan) but thats dropping next year
frown.gif

Trophy support on the Vita sells it for me.
I'd love if Square Enix would hook it up with some RPG's though. Man, I miss JRPG's. 

Trophy support on the Vita sells it for me.
I'd love if Square Enix would hook it up with some RPG's though. Man, I miss JRPG's. 

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Isn't Nintendo in 1st, though?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quiickz

laugh.gif

With console sold? Yes.
In the console race? HELL NO

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They are giving "grades" out right now. going in order and i think they are pretty spot on with, what i said, about MS.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Completely losing out on their first parties. Minus Halo of course with a new trilogy coming. But no new titles for the gamer, everything leaning towards the kinect. eh....[/color]

Back
Top Bottom