Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

ninjahood - You say people compared the ray allen xiii from HoH to the xiiis from SDS and they matched up. Did they open the shoe up and see what was inside? Because if they did, they would find the same exact bootleg material that was found in the cool greys. Why would they be any different?
point is, how do u know this as a fact? you dont.

you dont even know is every single pair had a faulty air bag.

i know when i worked at a sneaker store way back when they carried da flightposite I's in silver (OG run) and someone returned a pair because da insole looked like it was impregnated, turns out that particular model had a faulty Zoom air unit and expanded passed da

glued insoles and made a bubble....

unless you know for sure that those ray allen XIII's are made with materials other then authentic pairs (which they seem to match according to first hand accounts from NTers who have purchased em) then all you are doing is speculating.

IMO the shoes having an unfilled airbag is further evidence that these are made with real materials, but smuggled out of the factory before completion.

I examined many of my shoes the other day and found consistent pattern that almost all shoes with encapsulated Air-Sole Units have a small hole under the insole (I have been told this hole is where the Air is injected).

Can someone confirm that this hole is used to fill the airbags ?
I do not believe so because some Jordans do not come with that hole. None of the 2000/2001 Air Jordan 11 retros that I own (all the mids, and a few lows) have it or the 2009 Space Jams did not have it. 

ninjahood - You say people compared the ray allen xiii from HoH to the xiiis from SDS and they matched up. Did they open the shoe up and see what was inside? Because if they did, they would find the same exact bootleg material that was found in the cool greys. Why would they be any different?

i know when i worked at a sneaker store way back when they carried da flightposite I's in silver (OG run) and someone returned a pair because da insole looked like it was impregnated, turns out that particular model had a faulty Zoom air unit and expanded passed da

unless you know for sure that those ray allen XIII's are made with materials other then authentic pairs (which they seem to match according to first hand accounts from NTers who have purchased em) then all you are doing is speculating.

They're still fake though. Why are you so hellbent on classifying them as "gray market". They aren't made by Nike......
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ resellers

Reminds me of the tax collectors in the bible and their rep among society. 

damn resellers!!!!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

are we REALLY using flightclub as a barometer for market value?
laugh.gif
everybody else does 
eyes.gif

NTers hate FC as if sneakers arent run by overpaying hypebeasts and resellers anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

They're still fake though. Why are you so hellbent on classifying them as "gray market". They aren't made by Nike......
indifferent.gif
if they were made in Nike's facilities then YES they were made by Nike..having consent to make em is 2 TOTALLY different issues.
eyes.gif

Imagine how tight people would be if these sites sold at retail.

indifferent.gif
if they were made in Nike's facilities then YES they were made by Nike..having consent to make em is are 2 TOTALLY different issues.
eyes.gif
really you guys. just like someone said earlier in this thread; if not being authorized by nike makes them fake then when you buy from footlocker or champs then youre just buying 'authorized fakes.' think about it. authorization by nike can't be the distinguisher from fake to real kicks. there is just no substance in that.

Originally Posted by wilmusrandolph3

indifferent.gif
if they were made in Nike's facilities then YES they were made by Nike..having consent to make em is are 2 TOTALLY different issues.
eyes.gif
really you guys. just like someone said earlier in this thread; if not being authorized by nike makes them fake then when you buy from footlocker or champs then youre just buying 'authorized fakes.' think about it. authorization by nike can't be the distinguisher from fake to real kicks. there is just no substance in that.

/thread.

ya gotta come harder with da slander with these early sites....im all for burning cats at da cross if they doing something bad, but all ya got is speculation, fueled by frankly alot of jealously and hate.

release date pairs be having TONS of #$%@ wrong with em, where's da riot mob for footlocker. niketown, eastbay, modells, etc?

distribution channels dont matter once da kicks leave da nike factories in china.

No one is hating though, people just don't want to end up with these fakes in their closet. It's a possibility even if you DON'T buy from these websites. If you can't get a pair on RD, then you have to rely on eBay, forums, consignment and who knows what is being sold through those venues. Even consignment spots are imperfect. Lots of people bought early release crap back when consignment spots used to carry that stuff.

Guess what?

All that stuff was fake. (gray market, unauthorized, WHATEVER). If it was from local stocks being bought out then how come these consignment spots don't carry early releases anymore? Joints were suspect.
If ya'll can't understand the issue at hand then there's nothing more to really talk about. Just a whole lot of people turning a blind eye to the real issue at hand. 

Maybe the consignment spots check the UPC's or something. I've heard of consignment spots returning/not accepting early release pairs. Just makes me wonder how they can distinguish them because some of them are so spot on.

No one is hating though, people just don't want to end up with these fakes in their closet. It's a possibility even if you DON'T buy from these websites. If you can't get a pair on RD, then you have to rely on eBay, forums, consignment and who knows what is being sold through those venues. Even consignment spots are imperfect. Lots of people bought early release crap back when consignment spots used to carry that stuff.

Guess what?

All that stuff was fake. (gray market, unauthorized, WHATEVER). If it was from local stocks being bought out then how come these consignment spots don't carry early releases anymore? Joints were suspect.
If ya'll can't understand the issue at hand then there's nothing more to really talk about. Just a whole lot of people turning a blind eye to the real issue at hand. 

Ya no, you didn't even process what he was saying. Just read it again and think about it for a minute then come back and tell us what you think...

Originally Posted by drewsone

I've heard of consignment spots returning/not accepting early release pairs.
they dont have time to deal with da headache of people speculating, so they rather just not accept. i agree with them.

can't call these fake when ya have no reason when you got pairs lookin like this from china

Cheap-Air-Jordan-11-Space-Jams-Black-True-Red-White.JPG

vs what u can expect from air-randy or slam dunk space

[img]http://www.slamdunkspace.com/b...412b0f605481af3b498e7.image.666x443.JPG[/img]

sorry folks, describing these as fake is like shoving a square peg in a round hole...we're all smarter then that, and it just doesn't apply.

now if you wanna bring morality and ethics into how these are obtained them im happy to have a conversation about that since thats were da most void in

information exists.

I know about 4-5 people that have gotten bad stitched, yellow soled, weird fitting, oddly shaped sneakers from marqueesole. Just saying...The ultimate in b-grades, early copped yes, but b-grade.

So how do consignment spots know theyre from early release sites? Do they ask the people who are givin em the shoes?

love this thread lol But i agree with everyone stating, if your gonna get a early release don't be surprised if its not the exact same as the actual shoe that actually gets released... Be smart, use your knowledge guys

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I know about 4-5,000 people that have gotten bad stitched, yellow soled, weird fitting, oddly shaped sneakers from marqueesole fnl, fl, eastbay, champs. Just saying...The ultimate in b-grades.

fixed

Guess what?

PRETTY MUCH.

/THREAD.

A LOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE ARE ARGUING JUST TO ARGUE. I DON'T EVEN THINK THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. THEY JUST WANT TO BE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN JUST BECAUSE. I'D RATHER BELIEVE WHAT I'VE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES THAN SOME RANDOM TRYING TO HAVE A DEBATE WITH ME HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD.

QUITE FRANKLY, I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. IN FACT, I'M TRYING TO GET MY OWN OPERATION STARTED AND BEGIN SELLING THESE. IF DUDES DON'T CARE THAT THESE SHOES AREN'T WHAT THEY ARE ADVERTISED TO BE, THEN WHY SHOULD I? I'LL SELL THEM THEIR EARLY STUNTING KICKS, FOR A 80%-100% MARKUP OF COURSE.

i want to buy from plesentscent but i dont know if hes selling fakes like air randy.

Memphis.. I see where you can say some may want to be on the OTHER side of the argument...

But... to Ninja's point and other dude with the Lambo Avi.... for as many people who claim to get "irregular" kicks from MS, AR or any other site, the same can be said about Eastbay, Finishline or Footlocker.

Some go into Nike outlets EXPECTING irregular... but I THINK Heathen is saying is if the same sneaker NOT marked B grade comes from MS or AR is then fake. That cant be the case IF its the same exact B grade you'd find at a Nike Outlet.

I've mentioned it before and I'll state it again for those who may have glossed over it.

The dude who did the in depth video stated he had purchased kicks from the VNV or whatever that site is for YEARS... yet the pair he decided to dissect had ALL these defects and smelled like glue as would kicks from blatent poo poo factories...

Why did it take such a sneaker officianado as he claimed to be so long to determine he was getting fakes from a reputable place? Wouldn't they ALL smell like glue and have blatant defects?

Why wasn't the OTHER "fake" he had dissected to see if the other air bag was deflated? Most FAKES.. not B Grades called fakes.. BUT FAKES dont even have air bags.

Just a few things to think about.

I see some Good points made in this thread however i see some mistakes as well.
Let me go back to 2001 when the columbia XI retros were released.
I went to the mall to purchase my pair and guess what? They had a few defect issues.

Right now i am at an point where i dont really care as much as i used to about sneakers because you really dont know how long this has been going on and as far as defects it happens with all products. Early sellers, alot of their stuff looks dead on but we are really not sure.
Nike could definitely have a hand in this as far as promotion goes, etc.
Theres so much that could be going on so with all of the possibilities and the thoughts that i have inside of my head i am just going to make a long story short with this, "I am just going to purchase what i like and if they feel good on the feet then so be It."

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QUITE FRANKLY, I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. IN FACT, I'M TRYING TO GET MY OWN OPERATION STARTED AND BEGIN SELLING THESE. IF DUDES DON'T CARE THAT THESE SHOES AREN'T WHAT THEY ARE ADVERTISED TO BE, THEN WHY SHOULD I? I'LL SELL THEM THEIR EARLY STUNTING KICKS, FOR A 80%-100% MARKUP OF COURSE.

make paper mache molds with the Jordan XI socks over them
they're official nike socks, so technically they're official Nike products 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JO409217-101_thum1_12_2558_26224.jpg

If you want to be secure in your purchase of authentic Brand Jordan products, by from authorized retailers.
If this isn't important to you then continue to buy from the sites mentioned.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

If you want to be secure in your purchase of authentic Brand Jordan crap, by from authorized crap retailers.
If this isn't important to you because you realize there is no difference then continue to buy from the sites mentioned.

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom