Earth has a twin.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Is it just me or are these nuggets of information being released very close to one another?

-First the UN appoints an ambassador to extra terrestrials...
-Then the news that UFOs have, in the past, disarmed Nuclear Weapons on CNN...
-Now we have a planet they say has a 100% chance of having life on it...

I feel like they're getting us prepared for something.

The life on the dark side of that planet is probably nothing to play with.

Link?
[h1]United Nations appoints official ambassador to extraterrestrials[/h1]
UFOs eyed nukes, ex-Air Force personnel say

they preparing us for that day they finally come out and admit that we are not alone

its kind of crazy to think about. life is seriously, all about location. everything about the way we are is a result of our location. so it's kind of funny to me for people to assume that development and evolution is uniform across the universe...(nothings gonna change my worlllldddd lol).. just as evolution across the world isn't necessarily uniform, and we are on the same planet. so how can one say that it (life in other galaxies) requires the same things as we require? (light, water, co2, o2)

the conditions that we exist in (our earth) will probably never be recreated precisely 100%. even though this planet G bears a lot of similarities, the conditions are not 100% the same. perhaps the varying percentage made all the difference, and developed in a completely different way, with different chemicals and necessities for life?

the key is evolution...

i dont know much about chemical properties in other galaxies and i'm sure there's an answer to my queries but i'm just thinking. hm.

they preparing us for that day they finally come out and admit that we are not alone

its kind of crazy to think about. life is seriously, all about location. everything about the way we are is a result of our location. so it's kind of funny to me for people to assume that development and evolution is uniform across the universe...(nothings gonna change my worlllldddd lol).. just as evolution across the world isn't necessarily uniform, and we are on the same planet. so how can one say that it (life in other galaxies) requires the same things as we require? (light, water, co2, o2)

the conditions that we exist in (our earth) will probably never be recreated precisely 100%. even though this planet G bears a lot of similarities, the conditions are not 100% the same. perhaps the varying percentage made all the difference, and developed in a completely different way, with different chemicals and necessities for life?

the key is evolution...

i dont know much about chemical properties in other galaxies and i'm sure there's an answer to my queries but i'm just thinking. hm.

fabrc5.jpg

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'd say let's visit, but then we would find something of theirs that we want and ultimately ruin another civilization.

who's to say it wouldnt be the other way around?

I'd say let's visit, but then we would find something of theirs that we want and ultimately ruin another civilization.

Originally Posted by RzaRamon

Word. Like, how do we know that whatever life maybe out there isn't so far advanced beyond us that they don't even bother letting us know what's going on out there. And if we ever we able to make that journey and try to fool with them, they'd light our !@@%* up.

Originally Posted by RzaRamon

Word. Like, how do we know that whatever life maybe out there isn't so far advanced beyond us that they don't even bother letting us know what's going on out there. And if we ever we able to make that journey and try to fool with them, they'd light our !@@%* up.

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Imagine if they look exactly like us, but just more intelligent 
laugh.gif

But how do you measure intelligence with someone who has absolute zero knowledge of what we know, and vice versa?

What if their math and science are much more different at ours, or use different techniques altogether?

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Imagine if they look exactly like us, but just more intelligent 
laugh.gif

But how do you measure intelligence with someone who has absolute zero knowledge of what we know, and vice versa?

What if their math and science are much more different at ours, or use different techniques altogether?

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom