Earthquake in CA?

Trying to get in contact with my fam out there. What to make sure everything's alright.

I stay in norcal . We had a pretty big one a week ago , but it was farther out into the pacific . We're about due for a big one though . Socal Nters hope everthings good down there.

Last edited:
I'm on the Westside so that junk was strong.

No reported damage AFAIK

Now I'm stuck in traffic, just like any other Monday morning

What time was it at? What was the epicenter? I didn't feel anything.

In Fullerton btw.

I'm In West LA, Mar Vista to be exact. Earthquake woke my Wife and I up. Perfect day to take a personal day today and just chill.

I was laying in bed deciding whether I was going to get up or not... got up after my building was rocking, my first one ever and it was pretty scary

I fell asleep right after lol
It was a good ol shake

Scared about the big one doe :rolleyes

do quakes happen quite frequently in CA?

I'm under the impression they happen few times a year...that an accurate description?

do quakes happen quite frequently in CA?

I'm under the impression they happen few times a year...that an accurate description?
Yes they do, but haven't had a big one in a while for So Cal. *knocks wood

Real **** that was lowkey scary as hell man :lol: I was on the 10 freeway and cars just stopped in their tracks

im south of where it was centered. was in the shower while it happened but didnt feel it. 

in b4 quakes happen everyday b

how many are gonna call out of work claiming the quake only to be found at the nearest pub ? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom