Earthquake in CA?

HX6H9yo.jpg

that early in the morning bruh??? :nerd:
I'm too lazy to even brush my teeth in the morning most of the time

I've been beating it up off and on all night I start work at 930 figure get my
Last nut in before I shower and get ready to go I herd my tv move thought it was the power of my thrust going in lol [emoji]128518[/emoji]

So that's why my legs wobbled when squating at the gym today...

lol just kidding. Didn't feel anything, but then again I was focused on my workout this morning.

everyone on my Facebook feed was going nuts...

I didn't feel a thing.

I was in West Adams

Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That chair picture. :lol:

This is the second earthquake in California in the last few weeks right? I hope this isn't trending for a bigger one.

I was on the crapper when it hit. We live on the 3rd floor and by the freeway. We thought it was a big Semi coming through but then Windows began to rattle hard.

Kids didnt even get scared, but hid under a doorway (Good Job).

Hope everyone is ok.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 863335

Last edited:
That chair picture. :lol:

This is the second earthquake in California in the last few weeks right? I hope this isn't trending for a bigger one.

2nd one in as many weeks I think. I barely felt the last one, but this one was pretty major, relatively speaking.

i didnt even feel the one last week woke up to texts and phone calls asking if i was alright
the last earthquake i TRULY felt was the one in 89 :lol:
other than that i sleep through em or dont even notice

Those gifs and pics of the anchor caught me so off guard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In class crying :lol:

I heard about it on the news. I wonder if this means The Big One is coming? I ain't worried tho, I like earthquakes. Last one I remember feeling, I was outside n saw the mountains shake. My kuzn thought it was a bomb or something 
roll.gif
 Scary *** boy

Back
Top Bottom