Earthquake in CA?

Can't wait for The Big One, that way it will be over with n we can stop trippin'. They been saying for my whole 25 years it was coming n well maybe I'm the good luck charm or something 
laugh.gif
 But naw, my fam been prepared with water n can foods n ****. Do elementary schools still do that disaster preparedness kit? I was at the Dodger game in Anaheim last night, just hoping for an earthquake just so I could feel it. People were looking at me n ****, but the eses were just 
laugh.gif

Earthquake Rattles Yellowstone National Park, No Damage Reported

A 4.8 magnitude earthquake rocked Yellowstone National Park in Montana early Sunday, but there were no immediate reports of damage.

Peter Cervelli, a spokesman for the U.S. Geological Survey’s Yellowstone Volcano Observatory said the quake, which hit at 6:34 a.m. local time, was centered almost in the middle of Yellowstone National Park, near the Norris Geyser Basin. He said any damage from the temblor would likely be minor, adding that there are not many visitors in the park at the moment.

The quake was not expected to trigger any volcanic activity, Cervelli said.

Jessica Turner, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Service, said the quake was the most powerful to hit the park since 1985. She said residents in the town of West Yellowstone felt the quake.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...stone-national-park-no-damage-reported-n67196

does this have anything to do with that Quake you guys got out ther in CA?

Can't wait for The Big One, that way it will be over with n we can stop trippin'. They been saying for my whole 25 years it was coming n well maybe I'm the good luck charm or something :lol:  But naw, my fam been prepared with water n can foods n ****. Do elementary schools still do that disaster preparedness kit? I was at the Dodger game in Anaheim last night, just hoping for an earthquake just so I could feel it. People were looking at me n ****, but the eses were just :lol:

I felt it, at the game, but thought it was my boy who was rockin side to side :lol:

Until his GFs shook self blew up his phone. Luckily mine was dead
people dont remember the northridge quake in the 90s? pull your damn skirts down

Amen brosef.

Last edited:
Can't wait for The Big One, that way it will be over with n we can stop trippin'. They been saying for my whole 25 years it was coming n well maybe I'm the good luck charm or something :lol:  But naw, my fam been prepared with water n can foods n ****. Do elementary schools still do that disaster preparedness kit? I was at the Dodger game in Anaheim last night, just hoping for an earthquake just so I could feel it. People were looking at me n ****, but the eses were just :lol:

I felt it, at the game, but thought it was my boy who was rockin side to side :lol:

Until his GFs shook self blew up his phone. Luckily mine was dead

This could be read in two ways. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom