East Coast is FREEZING Vol. Trying to top last year.

i love seasonal weather....get our beach on in da summer and get our snow on in da winter..and da jacket weather in between 
pimp.gif

I like the seasons. If it's cold out I throw on the Steep Tech, black cotton gloves, and my wheats and i'm styling on you
pimp.gif

I like the seasons. If it's cold out I throw on the Steep Tech, black cotton gloves, and my wheats and i'm styling on you
pimp.gif

ITS BRICK OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW

when it get in the teens and lower its really no joke

ITS BRICK OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW

when it get in the teens and lower its really no joke

Yeah its brick...coudlnt even walk home without running into a few places for heat along the way.

Yeah its brick...coudlnt even walk home without running into a few places for heat along the way.

Leaving out for work this morning was the worst...

I heard on the Radio the high is 30 degrees in the DMV...
30t6p3b.gif

Leaving out for work this morning was the worst...

I heard on the Radio the high is 30 degrees in the DMV...
30t6p3b.gif

NYC reaches temperatures of 90+ because there's little to no trees and it's mostly concrete modified which is a conductor for heat.
That's why city temps are higher than Long Island and suburb temps, there's more vegetation in those areas.

..so who ever referred to 100+ in NYC was absolutely right

I will take the single digit temps like a champ all day, as long as it does NOT snow. I hate snow.

I will take the single digit temps like a champ all day, as long as it does NOT snow. I hate snow.

NYC reaches temperatures of 90+ because there's little to no trees and it's mostly concrete modified which is a conductor for heat.
That's why city temps are higher than Long Island and suburb temps, there's more vegetation in those areas.

..so who ever referred to 100+ in NYC was absolutely right

Back
Top Bottom