eastbayrudy's collection post

Hello NT, I have been on here for about 3 years and im finally posting my collection. This is what I have been able to hold on to. Most of my older shoes Iused till they were beat so I would throw them away or kick them down to my lil bro. Im thinking about leaving the game now that I have a wife and kids andjust cant afford to keep up with all this limited and package deal crap. Plus house payment and bills are just killing me
mad.gif
. Over the years I have been able to collect a lot of shoes, mags, posters, Jordanbrand clothing, dvd's, and jersey. Its been lots of fun being a shoehead and going on niketalk. Anyways, heres the collection. I have worn them all, theyhave been rotated and well taken care of. Let me know what you think. Im sure I will pick up a few more kicks here and there
wink.gif
. Once a shoehead always a shoehead right?
happy.gif

Some Nikes

Other stuff

SB's

Signed by Paul Rodriguez

Some of my favorite jordan tees

Jerseys

Faverite jacket

Posters

RC card
pimp.gif

Reebok Voltron yellow lions, I love these kicks

Some beaters, I hate the XV's

only if those grey and white 15's werent beat..they would be FIYA..nice dmps tho

Dope everything
pimp.gif

If those XV's weren't beat I would take them off your hands since you hate them so much
tongue.gif
One man's trash is another man's grails. Flint XV's are thesickest XV color way ever, pure fire
glasses.gif

nice collection....it sucks that lovin sneakers is such an expensive hobby....the family must come before one of your hobbies though and I have a lot ofrespect for you for realizing that....maybe to stay in the game you can try for some steals on eBay and Niketalk and not worry about that price tag on thepackages.....

Nice collection.... ANY shoes you want to get off ??? I'll take them for you.. get at me if you tryin to sell some.

Thanks for the comments guys. I have not thought about selling anything yet. I think im just gonna rock the heck out of all these shoes and enjoy them, but ifI do I will definetly give my fellow NTers first dibs.

Originally Posted by AjZ44UnC

nice collection....it sucks that lovin sneakers is such an expensive hobby....the family must come before one of your hobbies though and I have a lot of respect for you for realizing that....maybe to stay in the game you can try for some steals on eBay and Niketalk and not worry about that price tag on the packages.....
Ya, I love this hobby, but the wife has been getting on my @ss saying that I spend to much time and money on shoes and clothes.
mad.gif
You guys with wifes or girlfriends that support your hobby are lucky. I have togo ninja mode now in order to get shoes.
laugh.gif

Nice collection...how I feel is that a shoeheads gf/wife should be supportive because they knew about the habit coming into the relationship.

Back
Top Bottom