Eating Alone

if i am alone and there is a reason i can't take the food home then i would have no problem eating in the restaurant. however i would much rather take ithome and relax.

I like eating alone. I digest my food and thoughts at my own pace, rather than having to talk all the time. It's nice and relaxing imo.

done it before and it is mad awkward. Sometimes I rather just take the food to my car during lunch breaks and listen to ESPN radio.
this.
pimp.gif

I eat alone at fast food spots almost all the time when I'm alone and don't go to the drive thru. Gotta have a window seat to have a nice view of allthe buns that pass by.

Alot of insecure cats in here.

So somebody is a loser bc they sit down by themselves and eat. How you know, they aren't on their personal lunch break for work?

You cats need to get to know yourself and be more comfortable in your skin.

i usually get my food to go and eat at home.

but ill eat alone...i dont care

- Yeah, word...!

- You should be required to post your age, in addition to your post contribution.

- I'm 26, and if I want to get some nourishment, I'm gonna fill my belly. Believe that!
nerd.gif

- These mystery cats which dudes are so oooooSSoooo worried about, don't give a flying
smiley_emoticons_xmas3_censored.gif
about you, what you're eating, who you're with, etc.....

- If you're THAT sensitive and of age
nerd.gif
, justhit up the bar, especially if it's happy hour
pimp.gif
. Perfect solution. You're boundto strike a convo with someone; if not, bring some work, a paper, magazine, your laptop and hop on NT
laugh.gif

- It's soooooo not that serious. I see grown adult humans eating dolo on the regular and it's whatever........who cares. If you're not paying mybills...kick rocks!
tired.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Done it both for lunch and dinner.

Sometimes it happens, and you just gotta enjoy your meal. Then again I enjoy trying new restaurants so it doesn't really bother me as much anymore.

I've Done It...Wats A Blow Is Wen U WANT To Be Alone And Someone Come Over And Sit Wit U
tired.gif

I do it all the time. No phone, no book, or any type of distraction, to make myself look "busy" I sit there and enjoy my food andsurroundings.

What really grinds my gears is when my server decides that they're going to come plop down in my booth and start conversing with me while I'm eatingor give me that "sympathy" look. what the hell? I came to eat not have a mundane conversation or make small talk especially when I know you'reonly talking to me out of "pity"
laugh.gif
I don't need a moralsupport group to help me get thru eating this meat loaf.

Originally Posted by dunks87

I do it all the time. No phone, no book, or any type of distraction, to make myself look "busy" I sit there and enjoy my food and surroundings.

What really grinds my gears is when my server decides that they're going to come plop down in my booth and start conversing with me while I'm eating or give me that "sympathy" look. what the hell? I came to eat not have a mundane conversation or make small talk especially when I know you're only talking to me out of "pity"
laugh.gif
I don't need a moral support group to help me get thru eating this meat loaf.
laugh.gif

Cant front, i've done the doodle or reading thing whilst im waiting on something to eat. It's a good look for me though as i'd probably starttalkin to myself otherwise
laugh.gif

if im at a big/major restaurant, then thats a no-go for me.

fast food/small restaurant/bar, it's all good...

Back
Top Bottom