Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Dealing with similar, they sent the claim (after saying they don't do it at first since it was marked delivered) but I have a mind to just drop it and not waste my time since it was only masks. Terrible customer service, they treat you like you're a criminal for trying to either get an item you paid for or a refund, i've never been through that with any retailer.

Fedex are thieves too, tip, sign up for Fedex delivery manager so you can reroute the packages to a fedex center.

I think they freely steal anything Adidas because their policy is to just believe them over the consumer.

You should’ve called the police, it’s theft and you have proof.

Dealing with similar, they sent the claim (after saying they don't do it at first since it was marked delivered) but I have a mind to just drop it and not waste my time since it was only masks. Terrible customer service, they treat you like you're a criminal for trying to either get an item you paid for or a refund, i've never been through that with any retailer.

Fedex are thieves too, tip, sign up for Fedex delivery manager so you can reroute the packages to a fedex center.

I think they freely steal anything Adidas because their policy is to just believe them over the consumer.

i am signed up for fedex delivery manager but some packages wont let me get a signature request or center pick up.

what we gonna do? call the police and tell them that adidas and fedex kept our packages?

Either that or you can sit home and pout doing nothing but be mad with stolen shoes?

1618962113954.gif

If you think the police are going to do anything about a stolen pair of shoes, you are greatly mistaken.

The police are doing nothing about a pair of shoes. A police report number is needed to file a claim with whomever one is filing an official claim with so that a person can attempt to get their money back from stolen property.

1618973762066.gif

1618973825655.gif

1618978854620.gif

dont be a jerk my man

I tell a poster to call the police to report a package stolen for insurance purposes. You ask me what are the cops going to do and what do I tell the cops Adidas and FedEx stole my packages sarcastically and I’m being a jerk?

1618992947534.gif

Not sure anyone here knows this but they opened another verification center in Las Vegas, I sent my first pair of shoes there about a week and a half ago. This should help. Only bad thing is I'm located on East coast and had to pay for unexpected shipping to Vegas which cost me about $12.50 extra in shipping fees I wasn't expecting. The buyer was in AZ so I can see why they wanted the shoes inspected in Vegas and not the NY location.
Good to know about this new center

Anyone order something recent, (Last 3 weeks), hows your order going?

Mine was shipped the 14th, arrived at the hub the 17th.

Sat there from the 17th to today the 21st with no update. There was an update today stating the shipment information was sent to FedEx.

Sold a pair of Jordans on Apr. 2, shipped Apr. 3, they arrived for authentication the 6th and were verified on the 13th...arrived to the buyer on the 15th.

I bought a pair of Carmines on the 11th and they made it to me by the 22nd. This was my first of 3 sneaker purchases through eBay. I got them in and noticed the left shoe toebox area was deformed and mangled. I contacted eBay and was told to email their authentic sneakers address with photos of my issue and describe it. I did just that and was told that carmines have defects from the manufacturer and that this is not eBays fault nor the sellers fault. And that they were unable to do anything to help me. Now I know Jordan brand can have paltry quality control but this is over the top for me. The shoes are deformed. It’s not even something that will go away when I wear them it’s that bad. The seller should have sold them as New With Defects instead of just New with box. Since he didn’t, the eBay authentication people should have caught this and halted the transaction from going through. I may have to file a credit card dispute.

Attachments

• C94A6CA0-E4C7-43CC-B8DE-4896B7E9FEFF.jpeg
    C94A6CA0-E4C7-43CC-B8DE-4896B7E9FEFF.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 6E3B89E6-C596-40C4-89AD-F26FB26DBCB6.jpeg
    6E3B89E6-C596-40C4-89AD-F26FB26DBCB6.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 318
  • 88699E51-51EE-4317-80B0-8C30BAA96600.jpeg
    88699E51-51EE-4317-80B0-8C30BAA96600.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 321
I have 3 shoes scheduled to be delivered via Fedex today. That’s the part that really scares me. The shoes are an eBay responsibility up to that point so any funny stuff will be on them.

Ordered a pair of Syracuse dunks and the highs. Specifically didn’t want a Women’s pair because they look weird in extended sizing to me.

ebay listing says M 10.5..the shoe I get is Women’s pair. They can’t really tell the difference between shoes either apparently.

Back
Top Bottom