eBayer and possible Nter/ISSer: jeffmcdannel is a fraud

you should have took him up on the Return offer of :3 day merchandise credit, and got a better pair of fakes.
roll.gif

nah but on the real, why would u even pay $200 for those when u could have easily got them for cheaper
ohwell.gif

hope u get ya money back man

you should have took him up on the Return offer of :3 day merchandise credit, and got a better pair of fakes.
roll.gif

nah but on the real, why would u even pay $200 for those when u could have easily got them for cheaper
ohwell.gif

hope u get ya money back man

I feel out of place. I've been on NT for like 6 years and I don't know what any of the 'lingo' in this thread means. I don't even know what's fake about the shoes
30t6p3b.gif

I feel out of place. I've been on NT for like 6 years and I don't know what any of the 'lingo' in this thread means. I don't even know what's fake about the shoes
30t6p3b.gif

the seller nowhere on the auction mentions them being authentic when i shop on ebay the first i look for is tagged pics, than item description make sure he mentions authenticity and lastly feedback this guy didn't have tagged pics nor did he mention them being authentic Nike products most people selling fakes usually put 100% new or 100% satisfaction guaranteed because most ebayers scam through the description and see the 100% and automatically assume that it says authentic. Not to hate on you but you coulda easily known this guy was trustworthy. hopefully you can get your money back

the seller nowhere on the auction mentions them being authentic when i shop on ebay the first i look for is tagged pics, than item description make sure he mentions authenticity and lastly feedback this guy didn't have tagged pics nor did he mention them being authentic Nike products most people selling fakes usually put 100% new or 100% satisfaction guaranteed because most ebayers scam through the description and see the 100% and automatically assume that it says authentic. Not to hate on you but you coulda easily known this guy was trustworthy. hopefully you can get your money back

i never buy shoes off ebay unless the pics are tagged and or the seller offers me at least 2x my money back if the shoes are not 100% authentic...

his response was funny though, he really put some effort into that, hope everything works out for you though

i never buy shoes off ebay unless the pics are tagged and or the seller offers me at least 2x my money back if the shoes are not 100% authentic...

his response was funny though, he really put some effort into that, hope everything works out for you though

Dude that sucks... at least you got the PE edition of copper's I mean he got from someone who works at nike.... 
grin.gif
  his excuse doesn't even make sense why would they not allow the regular copper's in the NCAA or NBA... and now he's not going to return the shoes because you warned everyone else... hahaha... he wants people to keep quiet and just return them so nobody else knows his scam... 

Dude that sucks... at least you got the PE edition of copper's I mean he got from someone who works at nike.... 
grin.gif
  his excuse doesn't even make sense why would they not allow the regular copper's in the NCAA or NBA... and now he's not going to return the shoes because you warned everyone else... hahaha... he wants people to keep quiet and just return them so nobody else knows his scam... 

I did get caught sleeping. He had almost 500 positive feedbacks, the last thing I'd expect was for him to sell me a pair of fakes. But, isn't selling counterfeit products on ebay prohibited in the first place?

I did get caught sleeping. He had almost 500 positive feedbacks, the last thing I'd expect was for him to sell me a pair of fakes. But, isn't selling counterfeit products on ebay prohibited in the first place?

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
@ paying $200 for the coppers 8 months after RD

Look at the tag in the auction pics are obviously not his..

Auction ended on Sept. 29 what was going on between now and then?
Technically price doesnt matter too much if the price is around that range.. Me personally I paid $176.00 shipped from a guy on ebay for my coppers 
5311694d0a1b5f6923dd20af30a4c423eabcfec1.jpg

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
@ paying $200 for the coppers 8 months after RD

Look at the tag in the auction pics are obviously not his..

Auction ended on Sept. 29 what was going on between now and then?
Technically price doesnt matter too much if the price is around that range.. Me personally I paid $176.00 shipped from a guy on ebay for my coppers 
5311694d0a1b5f6923dd20af30a4c423eabcfec1.jpg

Originally Posted by Murda He

30t6p3b.gif

Shoes are Fake cause 
-Gold, not Copper

- Finish on the Foam Design

-Box and label

-Us NT's (well most of us) can tell the difference is like differenciating Coke and Pepsi bro.

Originally Posted by Murda He

30t6p3b.gif

Shoes are Fake cause 
-Gold, not Copper

- Finish on the Foam Design

-Box and label

-Us NT's (well most of us) can tell the difference is like differenciating Coke and Pepsi bro.

Theyre also a dead give away due to that hideous carbon fiber plate, just an all around disgusting bootleg.

Back
Top Bottom