*edit* what is the deal with some of u guys and skinny women?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

so tyrone is black? OK
If I can butt in for a moment, I know of a Filipino named Tyrone
ohwell.gif
I know a white guy named Tyrone
laugh.gif

o yay.. i know a white, a black, and a filipino Thyrone! let's all hug!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Nice edit. It still don't change your racially-charged intentions to provoke people on this board. Troll
how am i a troll chill my guy i really want to know the answer to this be cool jack its all good im not the one for that ya dig so be cool jack
and how was it racially charged u reaching my guy im the farthest thing from racist

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Nice edit. It still don't change your racially-charged intentions to provoke people on this board. Troll
how am i a troll chill my guy i really want to know the answer to this be cool jack its all good im not the one for that ya dig so be cool jack
and how was it racially charged u reaching my guy im the farthest thing from racist

"be cool jack"
roll.gif

You talk like u just walked out the late 70s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

"be cool jack"
roll.gif

You talk like u just walked out the late 70s
laugh.gif

Chicago slang Church now fall back
pimp.gif

smh.gif

Back to the topic, I just like girls I can "walk around the room" with
devil.gif
and since "skinny" girls are lighter I prefer them but when I get my muscles up big girls look out
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom