EGGPLANT FOAMS in NorCal

rico i know what u mean about sheikh... I called there too and they had no idea what i was talking about. This thread and the one about these in the Nike Retroforum was buzzin. So i just drove over there about 11 this morning. The guy said they came in last night around closing time... Idk tho

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Foot expressin Hayward will get them Monday as well as the usual spots in bay fair

I went to bay fair today for the first time in my life today, copped a sz13 in the white/red XX3s for 180 flat. Needless to say I walk to my car looking over my shoulder LOL

WHAT BAY FAIR aint that bad man ... lol . I do remember me and my patnas getting into with some other dudes and got kicked out that mall ... that was back inthe day ... Now that mall is turning into a nice place .... I miss the east bay .
Originally Posted by thekronic1

rico i know what u mean about sheikh... I called there too and they had no idea what i was talking about. This thread and the one about these in the Nike Retro forum was buzzin. So i just drove over there about 11 this morning. The guy said they came in last night around closing time... Idk tho

Right on man .. glade you got yours .. Im mad man . I was in there around 8 ... and they had no clue then hit me with NO they aint getting them ... it make memad cuz the do so know what shoes come in and when .... I hate when stores say that junk ... Im so mad man ... I stay right down the street too ... DAMN .

anyone check out the sheikh's at hilltop? i feel like with that large volume store, theyshould have 'em....? and if they do, any chance of an 11.5???

^^^ Both shiekhs at hilltop are probably done. I copped 2 size 9's, one from each store cus they said they only got 1 FSR, and this was fridayafternoon.

on a side note: I was at NTSF yesterday looking for Nike ACG pack and took the opportunity to ask the sales asscociate if they were getting the eggplants, hesaid YES, NTSF was getting them. Also said these were gonna be more available and not limited like the royal blue foams

Just passing some info along

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

aec23- i havent been to the mall in tracy for years, any chance that they'll get them?
i called them, they said no. but i'm gonna call today just to make sure. the only place that would get them is shiekhs. but i dont think theyeven got pippens. tracy might be the driest place to cop jays and nikes. i would not depend on tracy for these.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Rico, bay fair, as a mall, is hood as hell man. I like it tho cuz of the shoe stores.

Yea they got some nice spots ..... and they hook it up with a real player price ...... Damn I miss that mall .

So who is down to trade their 11 for my 10.5? I forgot to mention Tanforan had the Miami 2's...

^
smh.gif

I have a sz 10 to trade for someone's 10.5. These run a bit snug. Pogiwun you wanna trade for my 10? Maybe you can find someone with 11 that wants my 10.

Originally Posted by nmsf415

picked a pair of size 12 at true on haight thanks to my cuzin .they'll be puttin them out in the morning . also seen a shipment that was on its way to true east.hope this helps some .

Who is your cuzin ????

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by PURISTrich

Purist SJ will be dropping em tomorrow

FSR, selling for retail
ill be there at opening
happy.gif

ill go see if they got any size available

SOLE ... what size are you going to pick up ?????

Back
Top Bottom