"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by stead up
scf > yo life
laugh.gif

lock it for what....someone will just make vol. 3..theres still more foamposite fun to be had.....LOL

^ I'm in A challenger you broke a-ss ni-gga! I know u lame as hell, cause who in the hell is still riding an old a-ss mustang? No one! 87 mustang=your life 09 challenger=you being bankrupt. Get ya cake up lil ni-gga

man i'm bout sick ah you !!! do u even own a pair of Nikes..? you know the shoe with the swoosh on it...
take your beat up challenger and drive off a cliff clown...
laugh.gif

this thread went downhill FAST...this thread was started to see what would happen with osneaker by 2/26, well 2/26 came and gone...lock this up..and o btw,someone started a vol.4 already,about a week or two ago
laugh.gif

NI-GGA I DONT SELL NO DAMN SHOES! TELL YA PARNTER STOP RUNNING HIS DI-CK SUCKER!!!!!!!!

get off my di-ck lames.......

^ I'm in A challenger you broke a-ss ni-gga! I know u lame as hell, cause who in the hell is still riding an old a-ss mustang? No one! 87 mustang=your life 09 challenger=you being bankrupt. Get ya cake up lil ni-gga

YOU MAD!!!!

^^ thats just a damm shame.
laugh.gif

At least he didnt post 9 times in row and blame it on his computer again.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

NI-GGA I DONT SELL NO DAMN SHOES! TELL YA PARNTER STOP RUNNING HIS DI-CK SUCKER!!!!!!!!

get off my di-ck lames.......

YOU MAD!!!!

LOL
roll.gif

i finally broke my eggplants out today. wore them to hoop they felt great dunkin on a few cats.

hmmmmmmm seems like someone is in here to start issh just to lock this thread up,,, ,wonder y,,,,just ignore this kid

Awwww man...dude gonna get this thread locked wit all that extra unnecessary stuff..but yea ima see about gettin a 2nd 12...spot iby me got some more...gonnasee how much they want tomorrow...need to cop the fitted tho...nuttin really caught my eye at the spot...but I got my fitted for the 1/2 cents and scully forme falcons bartkowski jersey....yes that's right...jersey...probably gonna throw that on for my boy bday tomorrow...

Originally Posted by zapatito007

hmmmmmmm seems like someone is in here to start issh just to lock this thread up,,, ,wonder y,,,,just ignore this kid

Seriously. Somebody trying REAL hard to get this tread locked.....

called my bank - still no refund (pending or anything) from osneaker.com

anyone get confirmation from their bank/paypal of refund pending/processed ?????

Originally Posted by monday22

called my bank - still no refund (pending or anything) from osneaker.com

anyone get confirmation from their bank/paypal of refund pending/processed ?????
start a dispute..don't close it until yourmoney is back in your account no matter what they say. once you close the dispute you're screwed.

ok thanks but they told me to wait 3-5 business days to start a dispute - is that BS or can i start it now ??

Originally Posted by monday22

ok thanks but they told me to wait 3-5 business days to start a dispute - is that BS or can i start it now ??

NOW!! it will freeze the money in their account. If you get yourmoney end it then and no sooner.

Damn..Osneaker is always on point with the PEs must have really been a error on the shippers part.

Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of Royal Foams off FlightClubNY for 500+...Size 10...if anybody got any better deals PM me.

Back
Top Bottom