ELECTION WEEK 2020

What are the expectations now for a Biden administration? What are the tangible changes people hope will happen? And what happens if the expectations aren't met?

Nothing. Zero.

The changes will be minor in the grand scheme of things.

There are no consequences for Biden not meeting expectations.

I doubt he runs for a second term. Trump will be back in ‘24 to run again and he will only get louder in the meantime (that is of course if he doesn’t meet his demise in the interim).

People should arm themselves if they haven’t already because things are going to be ugly if not uglier under Biden with the Trump shadow presidency operating out of Mara Lago.

AOC actually has more of a spine and bigger balls than the men in those positions.
You feel threatened by her because of that I see.🙃
We understand though....I mean alot of NTers are insecure about women and feel that way.🤣
Go ask your physician for some masculinity fragility pills....😭
What makes her qualified to run for President. She was a bartender 4 years ago. Secondly her idea are literally asinine, where would this money come from? Let me guess the rich? Our country will be beyond repair from debt.

Come On GA! 49% vs 49.8%

Wow!
Odds have shifted from earlier today
Screenshot_20201104-184108~2.png

What makes her qualified to run for President. She was a bartender 4 years ago. Secondly her idea are literally asinine, where would this money come from? Let me guess the rich? Our country will be beyond repair from debt.
Her ideas are not out there. Inform yourself on new energy technologies.
Yes, the money would come from the rich. Between the 50s and 80s, the marginal tax rate was around 90%. That's what we used to go to the moon, build the interstate system, and create and maintain the middle class.
No, the country won't be beyond repair from the debt. Investment in R&D programs during the space race is responsible for a lot of technologies we use today:

The same can be expected if we invest in new areas of research instead of maintaining industries that are falling out of favor with consumers worldwide.

What!?

Trump is a FELON!

A FELON!

Having been a bartender in the past has no bearing on ANYTHING AT ALL!

Where does any money come from for any political initiatives? Get outta here

You and htg designs htg designs need to come out of the closet as Trump supporters instead of just passively aggressively dipping your dainty toes into Trolling.

What are you two afraid of?

I just wanna see something- does anybody here disagree with Dr. Hill’s main point? If so why?

What!?

Trump is a FELON!

A FELON!

Having been a bartender in the past has no bearing on ANYTHING AT ALL!

Where does any money come from for any political initiatives? Get outta here

You and htg designs htg designs need to come out of the closet as Trump supporters instead of just passively aggressively dipping your dainty toes into Trolling.

What are you two afraid of?
I dont support Trump. And I dont know what you are talking about.

What are the expectations now for a Biden administration? What are the tangible changes people hope will happen? And what happens if the expectations aren't met?

I'm not very politically inclined, so I'm not educated about a lot of things involving civics. However, my career is in healthcare. So for one, I expect him to handle COVID way better. Trump literally did less than the bare minimum when it came to COVID. It can't be stressed enough how badly this country managed it and is managing it.

You'd hope Senate swings democrat so bills like the George Floyd Bill passes. Currently, senate is blocking it. If you read up about it, there's really good police reform in there, but yes it's a longshot. And yes I know who knows if it actually changes anything in such a broken system. However, it's a step in the right direction. I feel as if Biden is an individual that will at least try for bills like this to be passed, while Trump openly opposes bills such as that.

Also, I expect Biden to have better people around him than Stephen Miller and Barr. Miller literally is a product of white supremacist message boards.

I’ll cross the AOC bridge if or when we get there, we need to start fixing America today by getting the orange man up outta here.

Keep in mind the incumbent has only lost less than a handful of times. IMO this is a blue wave and the rebuke we were searching for. Just not packaged as pretty as a landslide but history shows that wasn’t realistic.
This what I’m trying to explain to my wife.

I just wanna see something- does anybody here disagree with Dr. Hill’s main point? If so why?

It's more foolish & dishonest rhetoric from dems trying to discourage anyone from considering taking their vote elsewhere, right in line with this

You don't vote Democratic "you ain't black"
You don't vote Democratic your a closet racist
You don't vote Democratic as a black man...... you hate black women :lol:

This is Trump levels of dishonest

It's more foolish & dishonest rhetoric from dems trying to discourage anyone from considering taking their vote elsewhere, right in line with this

You don't vote Democratic "you ain't black"
You don't vote Democratic your a closet racist
You don't vote Democratic as a black man...... you hate black women :lol:

This is Trump levels of dishonest

You vote trump you’re a *****. That’s a fact you can take to the bank

Back
Top Bottom