ELECTION WEEK 2020

Watch your mouth man. Places that matter in NC don’t go for the foolishness. Charlotte, greensboro, Durham and Raleigh
Put respect on Asheville!

100_5738-1024x768.jpg

also the narrative that everyone that votes trump wants to be white or is racist is ridiculous, some people myself included care about policy and the economy...

its disgusting and dismmistive to label a group of people as racist because they don't vote the way "you" want them too...
Lol

You can care about the economy without supporting racist, hateful bigots. Dudes whole platform is divisive.

Nice cover up though

What are the expectations now for a Biden administration? What are the tangible changes people hope will happen? And what happens if the expectations aren't met?

Sadly, if he's not stoking the flames of racism I'm good. I miss the days, when you didnt hear from the President everyday.

Wife and I suppose to be out there next week.
Yea think I’m gonna surprise my wife too with a trip there. Going there just to sit in a hotel bc I damn sho ain’t going out. I feel like I’m the only one in my entire family that’s ducked this rona.

Yea think I’m gonna surprise my wife too with a trip there. Going there just to sit in a hotel bc I damn sho ain’t going out. I feel like I’m the only one in my entire family that’s ducked this rona.
Wife said everything is still shut down.

“Voter suppression is not happening in my area so it’s not happening anywhere” 🤡 🤡 🤡

I don't like Biden.

I said it.

But Trump has already done irreparable harm in 4 short years here. No way in hell can the U.S. take another 4 years of this deceitful, narcissistic ****.

But Im still going to go just as hard on Biden for every little misstep or tiny thing I disagree with.

I don't like Biden.

I said it.

But Trump has already done irreparable harm in 4 short years here. No way in hell can the U.S. take another 4 years of this deceitful, narcissistic ****.

But Im still going to go just as hard on Biden for every little misstep or tiny thing I disagree with.

At least 3 Presidential terms to repair the damage he's done.

At least 3 Presidential terms to repair the damage he's done.

I wanna see who the DNC nominates next. They've ****** it up twice now. I mean let's say Biden pulls through then runs again in 2024 as an incumbent. 2028 gotta be AOC and that's actually a candidate I can get excited about

I wanna see who the DNC nominates next. They've ****ed it up twice now. I mean let's say Biden pulls through then runs again in 2024 as an incumbent. 2028 gotta be AOC and that's actually a candidate I can get excited about

Biden already said he's a one term president. Which is smart because he's gonna be 82. So Im guessing Kamala runs in his place in 2024

I wanna see who the DNC nominates next. They've ****ed it up twice now. I mean let's say Biden pulls through then runs again in 2024 as an incumbent. 2028 gotta be AOC and that's actually a candidate I can get excited about

Nah AOC most likely will be 2032. I hope for that. I will have her back 100%

No way Biden goes two terms.

Nothing is worse than what we have but the man stays slurring his words and being incoherent at moments, add the stress of the presidency on top of that?

He's what 78 already?

Kamala is essentially doing an internship for 4 years.

AOC will be the 1st female president
Eh I have nothing against her but the right has made the squad effectively super villains and While I think she would appeal heavy to Latino voters, I’m interested in how she would do with the black vote.

frankly I don’t know the mythical perfect candidate for the left

Eh I have nothing against her but the right has made the squad effectively super villains and While I think she would appeal heavy to Latino voters, I’m interested in how she would do with the black vote.

frankly I don’t know the mythical perfect candidate for the left

Obviously The Rock or Me.

I would bring back the ability to change your screen name more than once on NT.

#hiojodelpromoforelpresidente2024

Back
Top Bottom