ELECTION WEEK 2020

No way Biden goes two terms.

Nothing is worse than what we have but the man stays slurring his words and being incoherent at moments, add the stress of the presidency on top of that?

He's what 78 already?

Kamala is essentially doing an internship for 4 years.

Dementia jokes aside, I'm pretty sure he has a speech impediment.

What are the expectations now for a Biden administration? What are the tangible changes people hope will happen? And what happens if the expectations aren't met?
I can never get an answer to this :lol:. I get that trump had to go but that was just step one. What's next? Especially since the senate didn't get flipped like people were hoping

The whole state disgusts me..go ahead mother nature...make Florida an Island and float it all the way down south west inside the gulf next to Mexico.
Bye!
cut_off_florida.gif

The look of it, the big cities in Florida came through - Orlando, Tallahassee, Miami, Tampa, etc - it’s the rural area and Latinos smh.

B6961BA4-2FFB-4FE9-A84F-D968C7FD67BD.jpeg

The whole state disgusts me..go ahead mother nature...make Florida an Island and float it all the way down south west inside the gulf next to Mexico.
Bye!

cut_off_florida.gif
Hey, what did México do to deserve that? Now funny would be it floating back to Cuba :lol:

Hey, what did México do to deserve that? Now funny would be it floating back to Cuba :lol:

No, it needs to be next to Mexico since Cubanos always like to huff and puff and throw their chest out as being down minorities of urban culture, yet they love to help uphold white supremacy even over other Hispanic groups as if they are better.
Lets see all that macho huffing and puffing next to the Mexicans.
Miami Cubans are the biggest deceptikons and always have been.
Ending their little freebie feet on sand 1980s immigration party needs to be the first order of business, but Biden will just continue to cater to them also.
They still obviously bitter at the democratic party over Elian Gonzales, but faking like they down with the culture.

Last edited:
Had no clue Biden was only going for one term. In that case I'm even more concerned for 2024.

I'm still gobsmacked that Graham and McConnell are keeping their Senate seats.

No, it needs to be next to Mexico since Cubanos always like to huff and puff and throw their chest out as being down minorities of urban culture, yet they love to help uphold white supremacy even over other Hispanic groups as if they are better.
Lets see all that macho huffing and puffing next to the Mexicans.
Miami Cubans are the biggest deceptikons and always have been.
Ending their little freebie feet on sand 1980s immigration party needs to be the first order of business, but Biden will just continue to cater to them also.
They still obviously bitter at the democratic party over Elian Gonzales, but faking like they down with the culture.

Ahh yes, I have witnessed and heard some of that talk from them. Still though, Florida can float somewhere else :lol:

The guy at the monitors has been putting in work for CNN. He was on late last night and first thing this morning. He has to be running on fumes.

I can never get an answer to this :lol:. I get that trump had to go but that was just step one. What's next? Especially since the senate didn't get flipped like people were hoping

pass a new stimulus
get covid under control
reverse ******** Trump executive orders
staff cabinet and WH with competent folk instead of Trump friends and family
staff the state department
try to pass some sort of infrastructure bill
STOP* appointing lunatic far right judges to federal courts

would be a decent start. of course some of that will be difficult or impossible with Mitch obstructing. the one positive is the 2022 senate map is favorable for Dems - a lot of R seats up for grabs

Michigan officials warn of robocalls meant to mislead residents in Flint.
Michigan officials warned voters of robocalls on Tuesday morning, saying that calls were going to residents in Flint, a city with a large Black population, in an effort to confuse voters and lower turnout.

Michigan’s secretary of state, Jocelyn Benson, said that calls were warning people in Flint of long lines at polling places and suggesting that voters wait until Wednesday to cast ballots. Polls in Michigan close at 8 p.m. on Tuesday.

Keep in mind the incumbent has only lost less than a handful of times. IMO this is a blue wave and the rebuke we were searching for. Just not packaged as pretty as a landslide but history shows that wasn’t realistic.

Back
Top Bottom