ELECTION WEEK 2020

Who was the guy that was in here talking that BS about how since there isn’t any voter suppression in his area, there must not be any?

Come back and die on this hill!

A43C3F9D-DDE5-4B62-8A29-0778D7544979.jpeg

Looks like Trump for another 4 years if Biden can’t secure at least 2 of these swing states.. |l

Look up the whole Cuban/ Che Guevara era and the correlation of Cubans living in Cuba then migrating to FL back in the days. All that will explain why they are on the conservative side.

exactly, cubans voting republican has nothing to do with wanting to be white, it has to do with anti communist sentiment.

also the narrative that everyone that votes trump wants to be white or is racist is ridiculous, some people myself included care about policy and the economy...

its disgusting and dismmistive to label a group of people as racist because they don't vote the way "you" want them too...

At this point based on projections, Biden would need PA to have a chance at winning.

I really really do not trust that mail in ballot nonsense. This isn't the 90s. They should've used some sort of electronic voting. Ssn required so no one can vote with dead relatives. 99% of people have cell phones. Mail in is a fail.

I really really do not trust that mail in ballot nonsense. This isn't the 90s. They should've used some sort of electronic voting. Ssn required so no one can vote with dead relatives. 99% of people have cell phones. Mail in is a fail.
That's just an easier way to not count votes.

All the too close to calls are still counting absentee votes? What's the point of early voting then. This is why some don't trust the system. Why aren't they dumped first?

Back
Top Bottom