ELECTION WEEK 2020

This post definately didnt age well.

Do you have any "Ragrets"? :rofl:

Lol what the hell are you talking about?

They set up fake voting centers in CA.

Are you people really still out here denying that there was voter supression? That is peak clownery!

I’m hoping they call NV AZ WI MI and ME Before PA even counts the mail ins just to be like “yup to ahead and stop counting lol

Do you have any "Ragrets"? :rofl:

Lol what the hell are you talking about?

They set up fake voting centers in CA.

Are you people really still out here denying that there was voter supression? That is peak clownery!

No. Just not as blatantly as you suggest.

No. Just not as blatantly as you suggest.

You’re not very bright, are you?

This is pretty f***** blatant.

56FFE67F-2A8C-48D4-BF59-CCA7254BEEA8.jpeg

Im not saying it isn't.

You keep using the same 1 incident.

You’re blocked now.

If you can’t watch the news, follow reputable accounts on social media or otherwise know what’s going on beyond your doorstep, it’s not my responsibility to update you or prove to you that something is occurring.

You’re a low information individual and appear to not posses the ability to see beyond your own assumptions which as far as I know are based on the strength of nothing.

Voter suppression isn’t just stealing ballots and not letting people vote. The fact that places need to wait 4 hours to vote is proof voter suppression is a real thing. Won’t even mention the disproportionate waiting times. This isn’t even up for debate

Damn map looks like the Union and Confederate map - Red slaves states and Blue - Free states.

They’re saying more white women voted for Trump this year than 2016. :lol:

Voter suppression isn’t just stealing ballots and not letting people vote. The fact that places need to wait 4 hours to vote is proof voter suppression is a real thing. Won’t even mention the disproportionate waiting times. This isn’t even up for debate

I never said voter suppression isn't real.

Don't know why this guy is so worked up.

All the too close to calls are still counting absentee votes? What's the point of early voting then. This is why some don't trust the system. Why aren't they dumped first?
Some stuff may take longer to arrive via mail. What if they just mailed it on Saturday.

What are the expectations now for a Biden administration? What are the tangible changes people hope will happen? And what happens if the expectations aren't met?

These white folks SWEATING in GA right now. I'm from Dekalb county... its all Black bruh bruh... And fulton is ATLANTA.... It seriously could flip.
I live in Henry County and its definitely a vibe out here. White uber driver didn't say two words to me the whole trip other than hi and bye. They feelin the heat.

Last edited:
Watch your mouth man. Places that matter in NC don’t go for the foolishness. Charlotte, greensboro, Durham and Raleigh
Not from the south but as of late Cali and NY have had some of the most overt racists popping out lately.

Back
Top Bottom