Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

Yea...it's ******g creepy, treating his twitter like a crime scene. Game done changed.
mean.gif
ey trust me they will use it as evidence... game been done changed... thats why you gotta becareful

Time to exit this thread.

Dudes are trolling, while others are getting mad that everyone can't see things their way. :smh:

If it was his mom's class then it's probably a case of him feeling neglected by his parents his whole life, feeling like his more cared about her job (her students) than him. It caused psychological and emotional damage which caused him to take it out on the people he had animosity towards, the kids.

That's if she was a teacher and that was her class..

If not then ignore that..

Your right it doesnt kill them....but what about the emotional and phychological  trauma caused during that inncident. It must be unbearable especially at a young age. It can mess up a kid for life.

I was in a car accident at 14. After the incident I was traumatized to get into a car for at least 1 year. I would tense up,tweak and be paraniod.
I can only imagine being stabbed, partially dying, at such a young age.

But not trying to argue,they both leave people hurt.

R.I.P.

I agree they both can do a lot of harm, and my stands on the issue isn't about banning guns as i own two myself. My argument is that guns should be a lot more difficult to get. It's a lot easier to avoid a loon with a knife than it is a loon with a gun

I've been going to the range since i was a little kid. I bought my ak-47 in 2010 on black friday at ***** sporting goods with ease. After a 15 minute background check, i bought some ammo, and walked out the store with it. It was that easy. As i'm walking out the store i'm telling myself dang this is a little too easy. Makes me wonder why so many people buy them illegally, if they're so easy to get from your local sporting goods store.

Yea...it's ******g creepy, treating his twitter like a crime scene. Game done changed. :smh:

ey trust me they will use it as evidence... game been done changed... thats why you gotta becareful

Nah, I know that. It's just...like a living documentary or crime special. You can watch a person fall into this type of madness one tweet at a time. Makes something as stupid as twitter...different. I dunno. ******, ****** day.

omg so his parter was his lil bro.... cult leaders and ****
Dude killed his parents, and shot up school, his brother was a student at school, I think the cops are just taking him into custody like they would with anyone else who's family is all killed or arrested.

My point is that it doesn't matter what weapon a person decides to use.  If they are out to kill, they are going to kill.  Yes, I understand that guns can kill more in less time, but does body count matter that much?  Even one person dying from a stab wound is unfortunate.  You all act like it has to be some ungodly number of deaths for it to be considered bad.
So if someone has the ability to kill 10 people in a few minutes rather than 1, that doesn't matter to you?  I'm not for banning guns.  Stricter regulations, maybe...but seriously?
Listen, you and I are arguing for no reason.  We're on the same page, just not on the same sentence.  I've been arguing that banning guns altogether isn't the solution.  Stricter regulations on them is the better solution.

For me, it's not the weapon I'm concerned about.  It's the scum that use the weapon that I have an issue with.

Dude killed his parents, and shot up school, his brother was a student at school, I think the cops are just taking him into custody like they would with anyone else who's family is all killed or arrested.
damn if i was to shoot up a place ... i woulndt go to the place where my sibling go to school at and where my mother works at.. but i mean he already killed his father and was plannign on more we still dont even know who 2nd dude is

close to 30 people were massacred in a an elementary school, an elementary school for god's sake.. most of them innocent kids.

and ya'll are in here arguing about guns and knives.. what the hell is wrong with you fools?

i have a niece and nephew and this massacre is making me feel all kinds of emotions.. i can't even begin to fathom what the families are going through.

so please, give them the respect they deserve. argue about the trivial stuff later.

There is a time and a place to discuss policy/legislature/rights and voice outspoken opinions. Hours after a tragedy is not that time. Have some class.

Condolences to all those lost in yet another terrible display.

Society continues to reach new lows.

When is the time to talk about it though? Tomorrow, 1 week from now. Kids have to go to school tomorrow and obviously something needs to be done right now, not one week later or 6 months from now. We can have the discussion in another thread specifically about gun control or whatever but I disagree about there being a time to talk about how we can prevent these types of things from happening again.

Here's the thread to take the gun control discussion fellas
http://niketalk.com/t/517148/do-you-know-anyone-who-has-used-a-gun-for-self-defense/0_20

Last edited:
man for real, **** all you ****** in here arguin' about some stupid ******g gun control with 28 bodies lying cold out there today for no good reason.  shut the **** up and take it to another thread, you ignorant *******.  this **** be for expressing sadness and praying for those kids' souls.  ***** sake, NT get it together.

Has anyone even made the argument that all guns should be banned?

I did. All guns should be banned, except for those belonging to law enforcement officers and military.

Yea like they can't go on killing spree's or abuse their power....

Gun control laws and restrictions should be revamped. There needs to be a consistency across all states as to who is elgible to get a gun, for what purposes, what types of guns are allowed, etc.

We can use any object to harm a person but a gun does so in extraordinary fashion.

I say if you want a gun you need to pay a license fee, attend a weeks seminar, visit a morgue twice, have a psych eval and then have a wait period.

There is a time and a place to discuss policy/legislature/rights and voice outspoken opinions. Hours after a tragedy is not that time. Have some class.

Condolences to all those lost in yet another terrible display.

Society continues to reach new lows.

When is the time to talk about it though? Tomorrow, 1 week from now. Kids have to go to school tomorrow and obviously something needs to be done right now, not one week later or 6 months from now. We can have the discussion in another thread specifically about gun control or whatever but I disagree about there being a time to talk about how we can prevent these types of things from happening again.
Its Friday. I think they don't have school for the next two days ..we can create a thread and discuss it THERE. It just happened chill out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom