Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

You have trouble understanding why someone could possibly be waking up at 3pm EST... How are you going to understand a mass murderers motivations?

Get the hell out of here... Criminal minds.........
i dont understand how he waking up at 3.. because its too much money to be made, i got that mentality... thats how the streets raised me....
insert "confused jags fan.gif"

Sources? Too many conflicting rumors, I thought the police got his brother and are questioning him. Unless he had another brother

I've let it out a few times and dont care who thinks what.... Its natural, like children? Still cant believe it. I applaud Obama too for going through with speaking to the public, I can only imagine how hard that is.... especially with him having children too.

so he killed his mother first... then why the **** he got the need to take out kids with him

It's ******g kids man

Kids that have experienced absolutely nothing in life.

Potentials to be leaders of the future just shot down by a psycho

I don't think it's even hit me yet because this is the most tragic of all recent shootings

close to 30 people were massacred in a an elementary school, an elementary school for god's sake.. most of them innocent kids.

and ya'll are in here arguing about guns and knives.. what the hell is wrong with you fools?

i have a niece and nephew and this massacre is making me feel all kinds of emotions.. i can't even begin to fathom what the families are going through.

so please, give them the respect they deserve. argue about the trivial stuff later.
It wasn't the time to talk about gun control after the Aurora shooting. Wasn't the time to talk about gun control after the Belcher incident. Now it's not the right time to talk about it after this. When the is the time to talk about it? Let's talk about it and try to resolve issues so maybe these kids today will have not died for nothing. We just keep putting it off because each tragedy is too awful to actually change anything.
what's the point though? what have ya'll achieved by talking about gun control? absolutely nothing.

if we really want to make a change, it sure is hell isn't going to happen by talking about it on NT.

No words can describe this... but as most said.. It's sickening! hurts my soul.. Those poor innocent kids..

For me, it's not the weapon I'm concerned about.  It's the scum that use the weapon that I have an issue with.

Allow me to be the hypocrite and jump into this.

"the scum that use the weapon"

I'm not gonna google statistics or whatever on gun-related deaths in America, but think of it like this.

Here's the scale of madness and anger to me:

|==Psychotic==|==Violent/Aggro==|==Loud/Angry ==|==Pissed Off==|==Annoyed==|==Displeased==|==Bored==|

Now the ones all the way to the left....probably gonna kill someone one way or another. You introduce a gun to the situation, and suddenly everyone's probably gonna hurt someone badly. Even if they're a little angry. Even if they're just angry and careless. A gun only takes one pull. It's pretty damn hard to accidentally kill someone with a knife. It's hard to threaten someone with a gun, or try and make your point with a gun, or just bring it out to show you're serious, without something terrible happening.

You can say whatever you want about, well the type of people who would bring a gun into an argument are stupid and dangerous, but reality is reality. It should take a level of will and psychosis and a complete lack of empathy, awareness and consequence to kill someone. Not just opportunity and carelessness. Guns kill people, because it's too easy.

Only select parts of ^ those people might kill someone, but you give them a gun, and suddenly everyone could kill someone.

The reason why I don't think this conversation has a place here, because this was an elementary school and he was determined. Restricting guns in general might've changed things, but I doubt him having an assault rifle instead of a handgun creates much of a different outcome.

Last edited:

This is a mess. Dude killed like his whole family and his mom's class. This is the generation we live in, my generation. People are going crazy and killing everyday. We have people my age looking up to Chief Keef for guidance or being so "stressed" that they feel like its right to kill others for no reason. Dude can burn in hell slowly

shoot up anything except for school or playground!!!

thoughts and prayers to the families who are affected

Back
Top Bottom