Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

Never had cops/security at my elementary school, middle school or High School. I also went to a school in a small town like this with not much crime so that may be why.

I know I keep coming back in this thread, but I wish I never saw that photo. :frown:

BTW the dude in norway that killed over 70 kids is to serve 15 years..after that the judge decides if thats enough punishment or to let him go..and his cell is better than some peoples homes..

the details in the shooting are awful to, he chased em around and it was like a sick game to him..no way for them to escape either, it was an island..

hes also showed no remorse..

15 years?...hang the judge from a tree.

Son there are plenty of black people, and other ethnicity's who participate in the system as well. Once you've been indoctrinated you becoming a conformists. It doesn't even matter about race at that point, because your job is to keep the agenda of the status quo moving. 

i know the system is the system... but it started with the white man

Son, go somewhere. This is not the time nor the place for a race based argument.

Please, stop it.

Get the **** outta here with this racist talk. Thats not even the matter right now, and dudes wanna bring up RACE of all things. CMON SON.

Did they not have a cop on campus?
I went to school with metal detectors and police.
I don't get how this stuff happens.
Where was the cop or security?
Do suburb schools not have any?

Elementary schools in the 'burbs don't, and if they do it's unarmed security. We didn't even have metal detectors at high schools in my area and we had a number of gangs, fights, and stabbings.

Did they not have a cop on campus?

I went to school with metal detectors and police.

I don't get how this stuff happens.

Where was the cop or security?

Do suburb schools not have any?

Most suburban schools don't have any. Maybe a couple unarmed security guards at most.

I used to live near one that my girl taught in, I could literally go in through a side door and get to my girl's classroom without having to interact with anyone.

no i just had to reply... i dont like leaving things unanswered.... but yall know if you look at the pic of the kids... all white kids

You really doing this?...

What the ***** does it matter if they were ***** green and purple, it's ***** kids.

Metal detectors in an elementary school?...

Yes. And had our stuff searched before walking in the building.
Just like the airport.

hood schools ftl. guess it was to get us used to prison like environment.

Never really dealt with people bringing guns to school til I went to school in the suburbs

Last edited:
You can't be serious right now?
see my point about race was that security isnt up to par in the rich neighborhood... they always at the wrong place.. if they had set up a police force for their school district like they did mine.. then city cops would patrol the school area not saying on site but around the block and would've been a better response..

BTW the dude in norway that killed over 70 kids is to serve 15 years..after that the judge decides if thats enough punishment or to let him go..and his cell is better than some peoples homes..

the details in the shooting are awful to, he chased em around and it was like a sick game to him..no way for them to escape either, it was an island..

hes also showed no remorse..

15 years?...hang the judge from a tree.

Norway views prison as a way to rehabilitate prisoners, not punish them.

No matter how crazy that sentence sounds. On the whole, their system works much better than ours

see my point about race was that security isnt up to par in the rich neighborhood... they always at the wrong place.. if they had set up a police force for their school district like they did mine.. then city cops would patrol the school area not saying on site but around the block and would've been a better response..

You can't blame this on the police. You acting like this school should have a freaking swat team on standby. Come on man

Back
Top Bottom