Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

At this point it seems like the most minute progress you could possibly have.
lol.... if you took a black person and a white person from 400 years ago to present day..

The black would cry tears of joy, and the white would think we are taking over america

lol...

yall have gotta be smokin

lol.... if you took a black person and a white person from 400 years ago to present day..

The black would cry tears of joy, and the white would think we are taking over america

lol...

No, you gotta be

You just seem happy to be able to have a butter biscuit. The type of slave that would snitch on others and still get his *** lashed 

lol...

No, you gotta be

You just seem happy to be able to have a butter biscuit. The type of slave that would snitch on others and still get his *** lashed 
lol... you are a nat turner

I'm a fredrick douglass

who really helped us more?

Last edited:
^^^

lol...

No, you gotta be

Marcus brah. You really gotta chill wit lashing out at dudes with these buzzwords.

practicing group economics doesn't make me a Nat Turner

you're the fox news negro...I don't associate with your kind

practicing group economics doesn't make me a Nat Turner

you're the fox news negro...I don't associate with your kind
what does violence have to do with group economics?

you not even making sense
I've only mentioned group economics and PRACTICING the right to bear arms.

That's my constitutional right so you need to learn how to read with comprehension, boy.

Why the hell do I want to get caught slipping by one of these race soldiers......NOPE

Last edited:

That's my constitutional right so you need to learn how to read with comprehension, boy.
are you really black?
blacker than you....keep practicing your don lemon politics though.
laugh.gif

the self hating negro has exposed himself

ready to tear down his own people because they disagree...

worse than a tom if you ask me

Im suprised the FBI isn't calling it terrorism. According to his manifesto he has political ideas on what to do with the blacks and the jews. Including segregation and apartheid. Those are concrete ideas that he is trying to further and instill fear in a specific demographic. That's terrorism.

Don't forget this administration called the Fort Hood shooting and that woman that was decapitated "workplace violence" and that included muslisms.

I think it's more about keeping the terrorism numbers lower than they are in reality for the obama administration. Nothing more and nothing less.

I just want people who identify as having african roots to practice group economics. The dollar talks

at the same time we do need to strap up so if a sws get brave they can get sent to 6 feet deep 

The problem with that, imo, is that economics in America is highly materialistic, greedy, corrupt and cutthroat by nature. To build wealth amongst ourselves means using the same psychological manipulation, underhanded competition and oppression that the world's current business leaders use to stay on top. The economic system itself does not lend itself to uplifting and equality. Capitalism ultimately results in the consolidation of wealth amongst the most powerful.

May I ask with all this "critical thinking" going on in here... Are any of you active in your communities? Are you contributing in any sort way?

You sound defeated
you're projecting :lol:

You're just baiting so you can hit the report button...you probably already have :lol: oh well cause actually linking up is a true joy that I experience

:smile:
all mad...

and off topic...

you're easily enraged, and easily distracted... useless to the cause

In other words I'm out here in reality. It's bigger than this site that's why I'll never type a passive *** essay trying to persuade faceless trolls. That ain't my method

I'm reading a lot of yang in here & I'm willing to bet not a one of ya really do ish but talk out the side of ya'll mouths & tapping them keys like a true key board warrior does...

I'm reading a lot of yang in here & I'm willing to bet not a one of ya really do ish but talk out the side of ya'll mouths & tapping them keys like a true key board warrior does...
I work with SAJE in south central, and was heavy with Big brothers Big Sisters out in Oakland

Working on a project called P.A.I.N.T. to develop art based community projects

Let me know how many racist whites mr marcus has gone to war with tho... if he even lives by his words

My wife and I volunteer at the boys and girls club out here in Houston.
U of H has an outreach program that helps kids with after school homework that I partake in when I have school.
Going to take part in Habitat for Humanity and hopefully get this woman and her three girls a house built out here in SWAT Houston.
When I go home to San Francisco, I work with a community outreach program in Fillmore and it's boys and girls club.
Even though I have a daughter, wife and full time job, this has motivated both of us to give back not only to the black community but the Filipino Community as well.
Also looking to become a big brother/mentor( if I can work a schedule out with his mom) of one of the kids I tutor on Sunday's. Little dude reminds me a lot of myself.
So my thoughts are just not talk but action[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

May I ask with all this "critical thinking" going on in here... Are any of you active in your communities? Are you contributing in any sort way?

I was a member of the NAACP ( youth) for 8 years, VP for the latter 3. During my membership, we ran: coat drives, gave away car seats and strollers, AIDs awareness and organized free testing, non holiday food drives, Health forums, fundraisers where proceeds went to the expansion and improvement of local homeless shelters, and a slew of other community outreach endeavors.

I left because the larger organization was bs and was all about their sponsors who cared nothing about the black community. (Giving away free hair straighteners and other questionable items at their seminar as gifts. Wtf?)

Independently, I help my kids have food drives ( not apart of school systems or any org), give to the poor and other charitable efforts. If i see a need, I just try to meet it. A group helps but at the end of the day, giving is up to the individual.

Last edited:
Mr marcus it's your turn to list the ways you've used violence to help the cause

Back
Top Bottom