Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by dimez81

tight bet....but something looks off...I have to check....
Red Accents

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

...are found on those crappy hybrids to the left.
Also, the 1st c/w had red accents (1st laceloop), but the OG Emeralds don't have red accents, 'cept for the red Swoosh

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Red Accents

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

None of the red accents are/would be visible right here. Stitching on the swoosh at the heel, swoosh on the tongue loop (we only see the back of it here), and swoosh on the outsole/bottom. Hopefully they'll still be there.....But I can already tell the outsole is a little different, the emerald piece at the midfoot was white on the OGs.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Red Accents

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

None of the red accents are/would be visible right here. Stitching on the swoosh at the heel, swoosh on the tongue loop (we only see the back of it here), and swoosh on the outsole/bottom. Hopefully they'll still be there.....But I can already tell the outsole is a little different, the emerald piece at the midfoot was white on the OGs.

this colorway and the Volts are the best. The Nati Reds colorway is a nice retro, but these n the Volts are the best IMO
OG freshwaters are cool but they dont stand out to me

this colorway and the Volts are the best. The Nati Reds colorway is a nice retro, but these n the Volts are the best IMO
OG freshwaters are cool but they dont stand out to me

^ I think that guy was referring to the fact that in the pic posted, there is one of each shoe shown and the red in view is on the AM Jrs. He misinterpreted your post as being curious about the red accents shown, when in actuality you were pointing out a lack of red on the Emeralds (at least in view, as I pointed out they're hopefully just not in view from that angle). 
Nobody's doubting the red on the OGs. Part of what made the CW work so nicely 
smokin.gif

^ I think that guy was referring to the fact that in the pic posted, there is one of each shoe shown and the red in view is on the AM Jrs. He misinterpreted your post as being curious about the red accents shown, when in actuality you were pointing out a lack of red on the Emeralds (at least in view, as I pointed out they're hopefully just not in view from that angle). 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

smokin.gif

Ohhhh.... Lol. 

In The Scan You Can Kind Of See The Red On The Pull Tab On The Tongue... Hopefully Nike Doesnt Do Anything Wrong Here...
ohwell.gif

smokin.gif

Ohhhh.... Lol. 

In The Scan You Can Kind Of See The Red On The Pull Tab On The Tongue... Hopefully Nike Doesnt Do Anything Wrong Here...
ohwell.gif

smokin.gif

thank you my good man! this is correct thats what i meant. i knew the og had red but u couldnt see it in the pic posted and i thought u meant on the air max jr's all good bra brah!
roll.gif

smokin.gif

thank you my good man! this is correct thats what i meant. i knew the og had red but u couldnt see it in the pic posted and i thought u meant on the air max jr's all good bra brah!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

smokin.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
   Its All Good...

Cant Really Get Down With Those Air Max Jr's...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

smokin.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
   Its All Good...

Cant Really Get Down With Those Air Max Jr's...
ohwell.gif

Those are the first OG's I've seen where the air unit isn't completely yellowed. Were the air unit's always clear or were they actually volt?

Maybe the "volt" air unit's were an effect after massive yellowing.

Those are the first OG's I've seen where the air unit isn't completely yellowed. Were the air unit's always clear or were they actually volt?

Maybe the "volt" air unit's were an effect after massive yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom